Artpop Act 2 news

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294
4 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

I NEED to hear Tea before I die, but I wouldn't complain if she didn't feel comfortable revisiting that era

True but well never know with GaGa sometimes. Shes highly unpredictable. In a good way. :enigma:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Gaga was going through such a hard time, I don't think she would ever want it to be released. It's traumatic for her more than anything, if I had to guess. I think the ARTPOP era is better left in the past where Gaga can better heal from it. 

I still wish we could hear some tracks from it though :bradley:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,689
10 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Gaga was going through such a hard time, I don't think she would ever want it to be released. It's traumatic for her more than anything, if I had to guess. I think the ARTPOP era is better left in the past where Gaga can better heal from it. 

I still wish we could hear some tracks from it though :bradley:

I still signed the petition based on what DJWS said about challenging corporate power (even if the effort proves to be futile), but I agree it would have to be on her own terms. I would hate for Gaga to be forced into it and experience a fibromyalgia flare-up from re-living past traumas 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, NYNJ Nights said:

I still signed the petition based on what DJWS said about challenging corporate power (even if the effort proves to be futile), but I agree it would have to be on her own terms. I would hate for Gaga to be forced into it and experience a fibromyalgia flare-up from re-living past traumas 

Exactly how I feel too. I think if Gaga wants us to have it, she'll release it. I want nothing but her to have good memories with every album and I wish that could of been the case in this situation :bradley:

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
14 hours ago, NYNJ Nights said:

This much! I signed based on fighting corporate labels power! 

• yaas, gaga 1