Free Woman (Official 2021 Radio Edit)

PopEmergency

Popster to Popster 3,889

Dang, this is good. Not sure how I'd feel if I heard this on the radio :bradley: 

I don't think FW is a good single choice, but I still wish we could of gotten more of Chromatica on pop radio. It's a shame what happened. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,476

Way to admit you made a mistake on the album... :laughga:

It's such a subtle change and yet it's clearly better. I always thought Chromatica overused the whole "instrumental breakdown after chorus" motif.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
45 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Way to admit you made a mistake on the album... :laughga:

It's such a subtle change and yet it's clearly better. I always thought Chromatica overused the whole "instrumental breakdown after chorus" motif.

Only in FW do I notice it, and this cut makes such a difference. This is just so much better.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,173

Don’t know how I feel about this version... I really do like the instrumental version on the album, it’s like it’s own unique song on the album and it just feels so chill, green, and energetic at the same time. I prefer the album version better, it saves the big belt for the end and it has a MUCH bigger impact :bow:

Moderator 6,288

While this does make a difference, it still does nothing for me personally. What disappointed me about the album version’s production is how polished and soft it sounds. I feel like if it was structured like the demo where she went straight to the second verse after the first chorus it would’ve been more effective because then you’d still have a build up to Gaga belting out the post chorus. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2