Stupid Things You Did For Love

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294

In honor of Chromaticas Lead Single "Stupid Love:sweat:

Share Some Of The Stupid Things You Did For Love or Someone You Like? Discuss. :oscar:

And also dont forget to stream "Stupid Love" and "Chromatica"  :cupcake:

@ProjectJoanne @gagaschickens @Anveeroy @EuphoricVibez @Doot @Twitter @Daylight Jokers @KatieJudasGaga4 @BadGurlMadge @raragaga

Edited by kaelergrey
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

• kaelergrey changed the title to Stupid Things You Did For Love

im gonna tell a story about someone i liked as a friend, my friend :oscar:

i stayed thru 2 years of getting bullied on and off by my "friend" because she was supposed to be my "friend" <3 wasted a lot of time and all of my sanity, that was pretty (very) stupid if you ask me :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

Community Leader 1,294

Just now, DonatellaPop said:

I ate a piece of paper because I thought they would find it hilarious.

You can already predict how it ended!

:snake: 

Spoiler

Also im relieve that you are fine. Hugs :sweat:

• hugs 1

1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

I ate a piece of paper because I thought they would find it hilarious.

You can already predict how it ended!

omg spill

once my classmate ate three pages off of his french textbook, nothing bad happened, surprisingly. 

• shook 1

The Popster 248
1 minute ago, gagaschickens said:

omg spill

once my classmate ate three pages off of his french textbook, nothing bad happened, surprisingly. 

I wanted to be weird and funny to impress them, I was just sitting there in class, they were sitting close to me and I just took a paper and.. eat a tiny chunk... like every other normal human being would amirite?

And I was fine after lol

• paws up 2

Just now, DonatellaPop said:

I wanted to be weird and funny to impress them, I was just sitting there in class, they were sitting close to me and I just took a paper and.. eat a tiny chunk... like every other normal human being would amirite?

And I was fine after lol

what a great way to be funny lol

i thought you ate an entire piece :oscar: but how did they react that's the real interesting part

The Popster 248
Just now, kaelergrey said:

Shareeee. :sweat:

I was just sitting in class and noticed that they were looking at me so I just took a small chunk of paper and swallowed it. My performance art era!

2 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

:snake: 

Hide contents

Also im relieve that you are fine. Hugs :sweat:

Hugs! :classic_smile::sweat:

• paws up 1

The Popster 248
Just now, gagaschickens said:

what a great way to be funny lol

i thought you ate an entire piece :oscar: but how did they react that's the real interesting part

Thank god I didn't!

They hated it lol, they thought I was weird. But then I realised they aren't worth it soo :queen:

• yaas, gaga 2

1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

I was just sitting in class and noticed that they were looking at me so I just took a small chunk of paper and swallowed it. My performance art era!

yass performance art

now that im thinking about it i really liked someone in like elementary so i tried really really hard to be the greatest version of myself. turns out, being funny, good-looking and smart all at the same time isnt for everyone<3

me in elementary was really something else, still haunts me to this day. 

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

What do you mean. Share. :snake:

Well there was this girl, whom I had a crush on like very serious and she used to play me off like anything, made fun of me, called me names behind my back, started rumors about me behind my back! But still like an idiot I used to do her chores. Looking back I think how stupid I was. An indeed it was a stupid Love and The only person ended up looking Stupid was me.

• hugs 1

Popster This Way 821

Oh the last time was years and years ago, I don't even want to get into it because it's mega cringe. 

Don't do anything insane for love unless the person puts in just as much effort. 

• paws up 2