Gaga 2015 Oscars post blowing up on Reddit

EuphoricVibez

A Popster Is Born 11,846

lol, during this time as a stan i barely ever checked for gaga at all - and even with joane i sort of zoned out - but iw as proud of her doing thigns i know she could do. it was hard when she went away and did stuff that didnt appeal to her core fanbase, and now we've got chromatica and hardly an iconic moments :-(

Kindness Admin 6,892

Truly unreal. I cried and I was with a few casual Gaga fans who were blown away and turned to me saying they didn't know Gaga could do that. What a moment. What an icon. :bradley:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I saw this as I was scrolling this morning and it made me so happy. Not only was this performance absolutely stunning and memorable...it was a career game changed.

Reading the comments, it was nice to be in a Gaga thread and see nothing but acclaim.

We started from the bottom and now we're here :happydance:

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 54,322
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

THE day when everything changed for her career 

Since this moment, her career is on an another level :shakes:

The way I use this as a receipt to anyone who wonders if she deserves the place she has in music.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

lol, during this time as a stan i barely ever checked for gaga at all - and even with joane i sort of zoned out - but iw as proud of her doing thigns i know she could do. it was hard when she went away and did stuff that didnt appeal to her core fanbase, and now we've got chromatica and hardly an iconic moments :-(

Well, this needed to be done. If it wasn't, then Gaga's career from then on wouldn't have been the same. It changed her trajectory for the better

• thanks 2

1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She kinda changed her audiance with this, joanne and asib, thats why chromatica isnt as big as it should be 

The moment she makes another asib'd album, the go will eat it up 

• paws up 2

Popstanne 5,076

I remember how shocked everyone I knew was by this. I really hope she does Broadway at some point. 

I know y'all love PopGa, but she deserves to showcase other aspects of her talents as well. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I remember how shocked everyone I knew was by this. I really hope she does Broadway at some point. 

I know y'all love PopGa, but she deserves to showcase other aspects of her talents as well. 

Exactly this! Gaga is a multitalented woman. She doesn't have to do just pop music to appease her fans. She has a lot to showcase to the world, and music is only a part of it.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Wasn't there a rumor that she was suppose to be in Funny Girls with Rosie O'Donnell? Rosie was heard telling people or SOMETHING.  Obviously it never happened, but I was so excited to have her on Broadway.

I still feel like she HAS to do it at some point and it'll be incredible :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
23 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Wasn't there a rumor that she was suppose to be in Funny Girls with Rosie O'Donnell? Rosie was heard telling people or SOMETHING.  Obviously it never happened, but I was so excited to have her on Broadway.

I still feel like she HAS to do it at some point and it'll be incredible :gaga-thanks:

I can't wait for her to make it to Broadway. Ideally, I'd like her to take on an iconic role like Gypsy, win a Tony, and then return 5 years later with a musical she co-writes with Lin. Please don't crush my @Delusional dreams.

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
39 minutes ago, admin said:

I can't wait for her to make it to Broadway. Ideally, I'd like her to take on an iconic role like Gypsy, win a Tony, and then return 5 years later with a musical she co-writes with Lin. Please don't crush my @Delusional dreams.

I'm not sure how her songwriting would work with Lin tbh. Pasek and Paul maybe :shakes:

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, beng said:

I'm not sure how her songwriting would work with Lin tbh. Pasek and Paul maybe :shakes:

That's fair. I mostly say Lin cause they flirted about the idea in that interview they did with each other a year or two ago.  Pasek and Paul would be AMAZING with her. I could see Anderson-Lopez too.