Gucci movie starts filming March 2021

EuphoricVibez

https://deadline.com/2020/10/ridley-scott-joaquin-phoenix-napoleon-epic-kitbag-wraps-the-last-duel-today-1234597342/

[...]

While most are hunkered down due to the pandemic, Scott is moving like a locomotive. The filmmaker is set to start production in Italy next March on Gucci, the MGM drama that will star Lady Gaga as the murderess Patrizia Reggiani alongside a killer cast including Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Adam Driver and Jared Leto.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 8

Kindness Admin 6,892
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

https://deadline.com/2020/10/ridley-scott-joaquin-phoenix-napoleon-epic-kitbag-wraps-the-last-duel-today-1234597342/

[...]

While most are hunkered down due to the pandemic, Scott is moving like a locomotive. The filmmaker is set to start production in Italy next March on Gucci, the MGM drama that will star Lady Gaga as the murderess Patrizia Reggiani alongside a killer cast including Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Adam Driver and Jared Leto.

I really hope this movie is amazing. I'm a little nervous about how many projects Scott is working on, but wow, what a cast.

GAGA AND DRIVER. I CANNOT.

200.gif

lady gaga applause GIF

• yaas, gaga 3

The Fame Popster 451
28 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

OH WOW! Filming in Italy, she must be very excited since she’s italian:ally:

2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Incoming 100 interviews with "Well, I'm Italian" while promoting the movie :zoom:

When did she say this? :war:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,889
25 minutes ago, Twitter said:

BLACK HAIR ERA STARTING IN FEB 2021 :classic_love:

On a serious note, you won’t believe how excited I am that Gaga got this role and is playing a character that’s not typically her irl. 

Dark hair Gaga is one of my my favorite Gagas :classic_love:

The Popster 217
1 hour ago, HitTheBoat said:

Excited for the looks she's about to serve and I hope they go all out with the campaign

I also hope they hire some amazing minority talent to work behind the scenes

I hope she gets to keep Frederic (and Sarah) :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 217
6 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

I'd actually love to see her work with different hairstylists and makeup artists this time around! Bring something fresh you know

It’s not like Fredric and Sarah provide stale looks though :cupcake: I mean Frederic has been on her team since she started releasing music as Gaga and she hasn’t been in blonde bangs the whole time. I think she’s done a good job finding a team that loves and supports her who are also able to keep up with her musical artistic changes in their work too. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 424
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

It’s not like Fredric and Sarah provide stale looks though :cupcake: I mean Frederic has been on her team since she started releasing music as Gaga and she hasn’t been in blonde bangs the whole time. I think she’s done a good job finding a team that loves and supports her who are also able to keep up with her musical artistic changes in their work too. 

I never criticized or said that Frederic/Sarah are stale... I just think it's good for Gaga to work with other collaborators and new talent from time to time, especially for an isolated project such as a movie.