I can’t believe it. BANNED

high heeled fem

The Popster 84
2 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I actually just remembered, I shared some of my bank info with some users  through PMs a few months ago when I asked for financial help. 

Ok now this is serious

Yo that’s high key concerning :uhh:

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 hour ago, high heeled fem said:

When was this? This is really out of control. Breaking privacy 

Yesterday. I knew they were reading pm’s but thought I’d get away with it since I wasn’t mentioning this site and I don’t think the mods had any sort of vendetta against me lol 

The Fame Popster 451

If we're going to be straight up anti-ggd and talk about ways to hold them accountable for breaking the law, somebody should make a discord where we can discuss this in ACTUAL privacy.

We already know Kirill and his minions are checking to make sure that nobody says a single word against any of them(but against trans people is totally ok i guess).

Edited by Nino
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1

Just now, Bakugo said:

Someone needs to publicly expose them on reddit again!

I said I was going to stand down from attacking the site, but this just stopped being internet drama at least for me. If they had unwarranted access to my bank info, imma need answers

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

If we're going to be straight up anti-ggd and talk about ways to hold them accountable for breaking the law, somebody should make a discord where we can discuss this in ACTUAL privacy.

We already know Kirill and his minions are checking to make sure that nobody says a single word against any of them(but against trans people is totally ok i guess).

Agreed! 

The Popster 84
1 minute ago, LadyGoo said:

I am confuse. Why are the mods on GGD only addressing the ban of Twitter and Doot? Why haven't they acknowledged or commented on how they are mass banning users for even commenting on it? :uhh:

To fool people into thinking that they’re not doing anything malicious 

• admin locked this topic