I can’t believe it. BANNED

high heeled fem

The Popster 89
Just now, Brecht said:

I looked at their Privacy Policy and there is no mention of mods having access to private messages. That's really f-ed up and it could bring real trouble to the site.

I meant to tag you! It’s really freaked me out, I’ve had some tough times over the years and had deep conversations with people there. 

We have to do something about it, I’m not tech savvy. Maybe I’ll get a reddit account 

• paws up 2

The Popster 89
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

It happened to me too. It’s deeply f*cked up and inexcusable behaviour.

I’m sorry you had that experience & I’m here for you <3

Wow, so there must be a few of us then? I’m sorry that it happened to you I can’t get in there and say goodbye to people 

thanks for your reply :classic_love:

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, Brecht said:

I looked at their Privacy Policy and there is no mention of mods having access to private messages. That's really f-ed up and it could bring real trouble to the site.

This is a long practice, practically used since forever. Admin / moderators can "login" as another user and check their PMs; furthermore, when a message gets reported, they can see the whole PM. They have always done it to keep track of trolls but hardly did they warn anyone over messages. Also, mods can see previous post edits.

-

This really is kirillgate 2.0 (3.0?), so sad it happened to you icon :heart:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Community Leader 454
3 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Wow, so there must be a few of us then? I’m sorry that it happened to you I can’t get in there and say goodbye to people 

thanks for your reply :classic_love:

Ya I’m not sure who else specifically but I know we aren’t the only ones 

• shook 1

The Popster 89
4 minutes ago, Sunny said:

This is a long practice, practically used since forever. Admin / moderators can "login" as another user and check their PMs; furthermore, when a message gets reported, they can see the whole PM. They have always done it to keep track of trolls but hardly did they warn anyone over messages. Also, mods can see previous post edits.

-

This really is kirillgate 2.0 (3.0?), so sad it happened to you icon :heart:

Wow I feel sick ...

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

The Popster 89
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Another one bites the dust. GGD is being totally ridiculous at this point. Users dropping the flies.

Thanks so much, hearing your treatment led me here. They never got the memo that you sit down and listen to a POC period. They can be all fake and say “ we believe in reparations” “we are woke”. End of the day they probably don’t know sh!t about Huey or African internationalism or what it means to give the land back & not just the physical aspect Of it. 

Edited by high heeled fem
  • paws up 1

The Popster 84

I’m not banned right now. Thinking about messaging a mod about this whole invasion of privacy thing. Because any thread I make will be closed faster than you can say Ferrari, then comes a ban most likely :awkney:

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Freddy said:

I’m not banned right now. Thinking about messaging a mod about this whole invasion of privacy thing. Because any thread I make will be closed faster than you can say Ferrari, then comes a ban most likely :awkney:

I was in the middle of drafting my msg and then got banned so deleted it... 

• shook 1
  • sad 1

Unless its in the terms and conditions, that they can monitor PMs without they being reported, and that being banned for advertising can also include advertising a rival website, then they are breaking the law. Those user agreements go both ways. 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

I actually just remembered, I shared some of my bank info with some users  through PMs a few months ago when I asked for financial help. 

Ok now this is serious

He is russian. No? I don’t think he cares.

• admin locked this topic