I can’t believe it. BANNED

high heeled fem

The Popster 89

This is truly a sad moment for me and this is proof for you guys that GGD reads you Private messages. 

I hope that someone who has both accounts on here and GGD can make a thread about what happened to me today to alert people on there. @Morphine Prince @raragaga And whoever else is on there I forgot to tag.

Its really concerning to me because, we make connections and we share with each other, all of us could have very personal and important messages in our PM and these people are breaking massive boundaries breaking them. 

I haven’t posted in days there as I’ve only joined here. All I did was reply to a private msg about joining this site and I’m banned :gaga-scream: absolutely horrible and I feel so sad, I joined that forum so long ago and made so many connections.

Im so glad I’ve found this place and it was created. A place for us all.

GGD is truly a facist  place

I rest my case:gaga-thanks:

Edited by high heeled fem
  • paws up 3
  • shook 7
  • hugs 6
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

I'm not surprised to see they read PMs, and I understand that we want to discuss these things, but y'all please keep in mind that we shouldn't continue to drag out the GGD drama on here and we should all continue to move forward. 

• thanks 3

2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I got banned for sending someone a pm asking them to dm me on instagram lol 

Sis... with all the stuff youve said on ggd i doubt that's why you were banned lmao

So sorry to hear that fem, you were an iconic member :( 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 451
26 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

GGD

14 minutes ago, justhislife said:

GGD

5 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

ggd

Spoiler

Let's move on :kiss:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
10 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Sis... with all the stuff youve said on ggd i doubt that's why you were banned lmao 

I don’t know if you’re mixing me up with someone else or just have something personal against me, but I had zero warning points, had only had one ever (and probably could have gotten it removed if I tried since it was just a misunderstanding), and that pm was the only activity I had since last week. It was absolutely the reason I got banned 

• paws up 4

The Popster 89
1 hour ago, Noturregularmonster said:

Sorry out of topic: Can we not tell the problematic (racist) users on GGD about this site :awkney:

You know what that’s very true 

I just yeah, I’m worried about people’s privacy being invaded 

The Popster 92

I looked at their Privacy Policy and there is no mention of mods having access to private messages. That's really f-ed up and it could bring real trouble to the site.

• paws up 2

The Popster 89
39 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Wait whaaat? They banned you because of that? Makes no sense. Glad we have this forum!

Yup they sure did. Im not tech savvy but I can paste here 

Banned

You do not have permission to view this site.

WARNINGS

1. 2

Disrespectful post

Note for member:

Let's not be calling GGD members "gross". It's rude and uncalled for.

•  Acknowledged
    •  
    • Warned by Jase, May 15

So that was over white pride ! ^ 

And that’s it 

• sad 1

• admin locked this topic