Rina on Chromatica Remix: “I have recorded it”

Joannesrats

22 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Rina Sawayama conferma il suo coinvolgimento e rivela di aver terminato la sua parte dell'album Chromatica Remix in un'intervista. 

if the remixes are good this remix album will be amazing, I hope there is also a male collaboration maybe with an urban artist:gaga-thanks:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
6 minutes ago, ReadyGaga said:

if the remixes are good this remix album will be amazing, I hope there is also a male collaboration maybe with an urban artist:gaga-thanks:

Yes, me, but it’s only Plastic Doll so I’m not too excited about it, but it’s whatever I guess  :eyega:

Community Leader 2,817
21 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yes, me, but it’s only Plastic Doll so I’m not too excited about it, but it’s whatever I guess  :eyega:

That's one of three songs on Chromie that I'd LOVE to be on :enigma:

Community Leader 2,817
35 minutes ago, ReadyGaga said:

i just want Madonna on Sour Candy:arguega:

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

i just want Madonna on Sour Candy:arguega:

Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

• lol 2

30 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Sì, io, ma è solo Plastic Doll quindi non ne sono troppo entusiasta, ma è qualunque cosa immagino  : eyega:

then plastic doll is coming to destroy careers,:laughga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, admin said:

Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

I think the actual message of the song fits her really well with the perception of her being a cold b*tch and the song is about being perceived as cold and hard but sweet and loving inside. I also think that putting her on Babylon is a bit too expected and on the nose. If she had a verse with lyrics about how hurt she is being seen as a hateful, vindictive woman when she's actually quite loving and nice it'd be a really nice addition. 

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, Joannesrats said:

I think somewhere it said that she's on Free Woman:awkney:

kyle mooney trash GIF by Saturday Night Live

I love this remix so far! 

Community Leader 2,817
2 hours ago, Elvira said:

That's nice, can't wait to know which song it'll be. Would love to hear Madonna on Babylon.

7 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

I think the actual message of the song fits her really well with the perception of her being a cold b*tch and the song is about being perceived as cold and hard but sweet and loving inside. I also think that putting her on Babylon is a bit too expected and on the nose. If she had a verse with lyrics about how hurt she is being seen as a hateful, vindictive woman when she's actually quite loving and nice it'd be a really nice addition. 

tenor.gif