My Live Show ft. Babylon, Replay, and 911

derpmonster

ARTPOPster 1,480

Hello everyone! I hope this is in the right section. I'll be doing a live show this Saturday evening (California time) with my boyfriend and I wanted to share it with y'all. We'll be doing covers of Gaga, Rina Sawayama, Whitney, Green Day, Kesha, and more. It's all covers, so it's not technically "original music" but this tag seemed the closest and I didn't wanna give people broken hips with the idea that Gaga was doing Babylon, Replay, and 911 live lol :classic_biggrin:

It's called We're One and the Same and is the second of the living room concerts we have done during the quarantine. We want to focus on all our commonalities and inspire people. Because inside, we are really made the same. It'll be on Facebook Live so you can watch the video afterwards! :classic_happy:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Here's the first teaser - it's us singing Babylon!

Event link if you wanna RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/674435239866882

Fun fact: Since we're singing in the original key, I'm singing an octave below Gaga, so I'm singing some reaaaaaaally low notes especially in the "that's gossip" part. And my boyfriend's doing some real high parts... Someone's gotta be the soprano for the end of Babylon 👀

Oh, and there will be many songs where we'll be playing the piano too while singing! For instance, we'll be doing Replay on the piano and I'll be using a pseudo-classical Engima (the song) like technique which you don't wanna miss (I hope lol)

I hope some of you can join us :classic_love:

It's  Saturday 8 PM PDT - here's a link to convert to your time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20201017T200000&p1=137

And in case you're interested, here's the first one we did! The Gaga songs included Hey Girl, Million Reasons, The Edge of Glory, and Shallow! :)

Spoiler

Tags for those who may be interested

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 4

ARTPOPster 1,480
Just now, Andreu said:

Yasss :happydance: serving lower register.

Ohhh honey then you'll love to hear the verses when I sing Replay :ally:

Who was it that pulled the trigger, was it you or

AAAAIIIIIIHHH

• yaas, gaga 1