Ava Max - Christmas Without You

ProjectJoanne

Kindness Admin 6,892

Wow. She really doesn’t stop. I am out and about and will listen later. I hope it slays. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Ok, I'm not blown away, but it's not bad. Might grow on me. Is it normal to release this early in the season, seems like wait til November, no?

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, admin said:

Ok, I'm not blown away, but it's not bad. Might grow on me. Is it normally to release this early in the season, seems like wait til November, no?

Dolly Parton just released a Christmas song like I think at least almost 2 months ago, but usually no, Sia waited till November which is the best option, because then it gives people time to digest the songs more for Christmas and helps it become more of a holiday classic, just like Sia's whole Everyday Is Christmas album, that was a masterpiece btw!

As for Ava's song, I actually really like it! Like you said I'd have to listen to it more, but it's growing on me :)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
15 hours ago, admin said:

Ok, I'm not blown away, but it's not bad. Might grow on me. Is it normal to release this early in the season, seems like wait til November, no?

Yeah, you'd think releasing a Christmas song in mid October is an odd time? Even the first week of November would be socially acceptable :oops:

• paws up 1