Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 26,946
x3

Million Reasons was playing on Italian TV, a few moments ago:oscar: 

I have no idea why tho. I think they talked on the news about Gaga, but the shade of using this music video:laughga:

At least they didn't played a certain other music video 

loonawra-lady-gaga.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,946
x3
On 12/9/2021 at 6:52 PM, danwasd said:

I'm honestly not interested on tracking non-Gaga charts, tbh

So are you implying that you are tracking Gaga charts? :whatga:

:icant:

• lol 1

Moderator 16,314
On 12/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Delusional said:

The thread being hyper active rn compared to usual reminds me how the site desperately needs a revamp to a more diverse pop culture vibe instead of being Gaga-focused

The thing that set this site off is an exodus from a different Gaga fan site but it needs to be diversified if we want sustained activity me thinks :lesson:

Reveal hidden contents

BAR-BA-DOS :lesson:

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, We will miss you little legend. Today is a sad day
Moderator 16,314
On 12/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Delusional said:

The thread being hyper active rn compared to usual reminds me how the site desperately needs a revamp to a more diverse pop culture vibe instead of being Gaga-focused

The thing that set this site off is an exodus from a different Gaga fan site but it needs to be diversified if we want sustained activity me thinks :lesson:

Reveal hidden contents

BAR-BA-DOS :lesson:

9386bb33f0bc2a03fa69a507e8eb6407c277b4e1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,946
x3

The end of an era:bradley: 

But don't worry. Hope will not be disappeared. Even in the darkest propaganda times, hope and justice will prevail. 

Long live our Emperor, Long live our hope 

One day your reign will be back again 

spacer.png

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,941
On 12/9/2021 at 6:56 PM, GucciOreos said:

I think like 50-60% Gaga and the rest other artists would be fine

and to be fair the way it is, half of our posts are about other artists (not that there has been much to talk about Gaga since it opened)

The problem with people from other fandoms coming over is that necessarily there will be people who will dislike Gaga, and I don't come here to see people telling me how their fave is better than gaga in any way imaginable. And that will most likely happen if we open towards other fanbases, if it even happened in GAGA daily :elmo:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,941
On 12/9/2021 at 7:05 PM, Doncho said:

Isnt it on Dec 16? 1 week from now

the performance for Love For Sale (the song) will be published before the whole thing airs, thats what theyre saying

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,601
On 12/9/2021 at 6:07 PM, Andreu said:

and to be fair the way it is, half of our posts are about other artists (not that there has been much to talk about Gaga since it opened)

The problem with people from other fandoms coming over is that necessarily there will be people who will dislike Gaga, and I don't come here to see people telling me how their fave is better than gaga in any way imaginable. And that will most likely happen if we open towards other fanbases, if it even happened in GAGA daily :elmo:

I mean yeah I have no tolerance for that too

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 12/9/2021 at 6:06 PM, little legend the Emperor said:

The end of an era:bradley: 

But don't worry. Hope will not be disappeared. Even in the darkest propaganda times, hope and justice will prevail. 

Long live our Emperor, Long live our hope 

One day your reign will be back again 

spacer.png

CC S3 when? 

• sad 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards
  • corvus albus locked this topic