Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 38,600
On 12/9/2021 at 5:18 PM, Odeon said:

But the point is that, any song she released before NRO is better than that song for me. :scared:

I too am a fan of the thought-provoking and profound songwriting in California Girls :applause:

Particularly the following line: 

«Sex on the beach

We don't mind sand in our stilettos
We freak
In my jeep
Snoop doggy-dog on the stereo oh oh »

Really makes you think, huh? 

• lol 2

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 38,600
On 12/9/2021 at 5:20 PM, Delusional said:

The thread being hyper active rn compared to usual reminds me how the site desperately needs a revamp to a more diverse pop culture vibe instead of being Gaga-focused

The thing that set this site off is an exodus from a different Gaga fan site but it needs to be diversified if we want sustained activity me thinks :lesson:

Reveal hidden contents

BAR-BA-DOS :lesson:

Your evil plan of turning this into a Justin stan site 

Not on my watch :lesson:

• shook 1
  • lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,600
On 12/9/2021 at 5:20 PM, Odeon said:

Like you just based your own opinion too? :applause:

Good 4 u :applause:

On 12/9/2021 at 5:08 PM, GucciOreos said:

there's nothing shallow about those lyrics :rip:

a lot of people struggle with not being able to get past relationships they know are bad for them - how is that shallow? :bigbird:

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 12/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Delusional said:

The thread being hyper active rn compared to usual reminds me how the site desperately needs a revamp to a more diverse pop culture vibe instead of being Gaga-focused

The thing that set this site off is an exodus from a different Gaga fan site but it needs to be diversified if we want sustained activity me thinks :lesson:

Hide contents

Please, we know very well why this thread is moving this fast and it’s not because we don’t talk about Tay Tay’s albums spammery enough
:whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 54,421
On 12/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Delusional said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not you wanting this to become like that Rotney BreatheHeavy or whatever forum that became a pop forum when their idol started flopping hard :bigbird:

• thanks 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,600
On 12/9/2021 at 5:25 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not you wanting this to become like that Rotney BreatheHeavy or whatever forum that became a pop forum when their idol started flopping hard :bigbird:

Alternatively we could become a films and acting forum something Britney stans couldn't have :bigbird:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 12/9/2021 at 6:27 PM, Delusional said:

I don’t think this is what I meant - I know the thread is moving fast cos of the LL situation so I’m not following u 

It’s not? Then I misunderstood. Either way, nope, I think we’re fine.

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 12/9/2021 at 6:35 PM, Delusional said:

Only 3 threads have been posted in for the past day. I don’t mean this as disrespect towards admin because I know he is a very busy person but clearly there’s a problem here that needs dealing with asap. There’s an absolute lack of movement around the site excluding this thread - at least a test run of diversifying the site would be great and I doubt it would do any harm. :whatga: But this is just my two cents ofc.

Nah, you’re right. I was just playin. 

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,600
On 12/9/2021 at 5:35 PM, Delusional said:

Only 3 threads have been posted in for the past day. I don’t mean this as disrespect towards admin because I know he is a very busy person but clearly there’s a problem here that needs dealing with asap. There’s an absolute lack of movement around the site excluding this thread - at least a test run of diversifying the site would be great and I doubt it would do any harm. :whatga: But this is just my two cents ofc.

A fusion between GGD without the mob mentality + ATRL without all the agression/animosity would work for this site tbh

• paws up 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,121
On 12/9/2021 at 11:05 PM, Mr. V said:

ok that acting icon award is huge imo :giveup:

maybe the oscar nom is on lock? or do we wait for Globes and CC next week to confirm?

So far Gaga and Kristen are the only true front runners according to almost every major publication. Let’s pray for Critics Choice nominations. That will set the tone for the rest of the season. Fingers crossed Gaga gets a nomination 🤞🏼 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 13,692
On 12/9/2021 at 6:40 PM, GucciOreos said:

A fusion between GGD without the mob mentality + ATRL without all the agression/animosity would work for this site tbh

I'm honestly not interested on tracking non-Gaga charts, tbh

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 2

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards
  • corvus albus locked this topic