When do you recognize Gaga’s filmography?

NFRockwell

The Popster 217

Gaga has been acting since 2001 :zoom:

spacer.png

But when do you guys “officially” recognize her filmography (outside of her music videos)?

Was it with the the Sopranos? The Boiling Point? :ally: The Simpsons? Or maybe AHS? To me I recognize all her roles but I feel like with Hotel it was the first time she took herself a bit more seriously with her acting career (aka she wasn’t just a cameo). But what do you guys think? And what’s your favorite role she’s played? 

Edited by NFRockwell
  • shook 1
  • lol 1

• NFRockwell changed the title to When do you recognize Gaga’s filmography?
Popster to Popster 3,889

AHS for me. 

The hype leading up to that was incredible. None of us were really sure what to expect and I think most of us were a fan. I thought the writing was mostly the issues with some of her *meh* acting in the episodes, but overall, I think it was a good start to her career. 

• yaas, gaga 2

The Popster 217
5 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

AHS for me. 

The hype leading up to that was incredible. None of us were really sure what to expect and I think most of us were a fan. I thought the writing was mostly the issues with some of her *meh* acting in the episodes, but overall, I think it was a good start to her career. 

I agree. I feel like all her roles before were sort of likes the “Red and Blue” EPs to her discography. With AHS she built hype, she fully invested in the character, and by the end of the season she took herself a bit more seriously as an actor. Even in Roanoke you can tell there was a way she carried herself different compared to her smaller roles. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

AHS, I agree with the others at her acting filmography, I wouldn't include the sopranos, but would include the Simpsons. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 217
6 minutes ago, admin said:

AHS, I agree with the others at her acting filmography, I wouldn't include the sopranos, but would include the Simpsons. 

And what about :oscar:

Edited by NFRockwell
  • lol 3