Your hopes for Chromatica Ball

Kattys

The Fame Popster 477

So... What are your hopes with Chromatica Ball?

@ViviLittleM any insider info regarding Paris? :icant: 

I really think that something was up, but whole situation changed after Russia invasion. Do you think we will get any updates soon?

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,011

Well Paris is 100% confirmed to be july 24.

The announcement was going to be Tuesday, then they delayed because apparently they weren't 100% ready (:katy: they had 1415455454 months to prepare chile) and then Ticketmaster updated our tickets by mistake because they forgot to remove the update after the announcement being delayed

and yeah now the situation in Ukraine will for sure delay the announcement;

we'll see if The Weeknd does it before LG

Kindness Admin 6,892

Honestly, I just want it to happen and for it to not overlap with my already scheduled dates this summer. See y'all there.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 477
On 2/28/2022 at 9:11 PM, admin said:

Honestly, I just want it to happen and for it to not overlap with my already scheduled dates this summer. See y'all there.

Yeah the leaked Paris date collides with my Iron Maiden concert :toofunny: But I'm sure all plans went to hell recently

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 2/28/2022 at 6:32 PM, Kattys said:

Yeah the leaked Paris date collides with my Iron Maiden concert :toofunny: But I'm sure all plans went to hell recently

Yeah, for sure. This world is a mess, Gaga Stans should just run the world. Except for Entela and maybe @little legend

Spoiler

Said with love :kiss:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
On 3/1/2022 at 6:44 PM, admin said:

Yeah, for sure. This world is a mess, Gaga Stans should just run the world. Except for Entela and maybe @little legend

Hide contents

Said with love :kiss:

Not me having the same reputation with Entela dupes 

spacer.png

• lol 3

Popster This Way 532

Honestly? I don't want an over the top stage. I mean, it's Lady Gaga, so it will be most likely, but lately I've been watching a lot of videos from the Formation Tour by Beyoncé and it's so gorgeous, specially considering it's basically a catwalk and a giant a** square screen that's called The Monolith. It looks futiristic and overall it's a great idea because everyone gets to see Bey. The production for that tour is insane, from the stage, to the outfits, to the lights, choreography, etc. And Gaga is doing basically the same venues Bey did with the FWT. 

Also I need Gaga to sharpen her moves, I would really love a perfectly executed choreo since I know she can dance but her pain is probably what keeps her from going too hard live. I mean, just imagine Alice or Replay with a cool a** choreo and voguing on Babylon :bradley: Also, I need a lot of MUGLER, some days ago Nicola uploaded an IG story where we could vaguely see a moodboard in the background with a lot of references, one of them read ACT IV (as in a tour act) and below that was Gaga on that 2011 V Magazine phoshoot shot by I&V wearing Mugler and we can also see the tower of Babylon in other photo he had there.