Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,721

When GODGA has 4 songs certified diamond in 2023 in France since the beginning of the streaming era there

Shallow  

ARUTW  

INLA *in progress*

HMH *in progress*

spacer.png

a country with taste

spacer.png

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,721

1 hour before my first gym session ever 💋💋💋

count on me to stream GODGA’s discography during my workout with my private coach 💋💋💋

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 11,848
On 10/3/2022 at 3:53 PM, corvus albus said:

Every time we award HMH another death certificate it either hits new peaks in Germany or rebounds on French streaming :giveup:

The sis really said:

JustbecauseitsoverdoesntmeanitsreallyoverandifIthinkitovermaybeyoullbecomingoveragainandIllhavetogetoveryoualloveragain

Because Hand is a modern day masterpiece, and will be looked back at as one of the most important pieces of puzzle to the 21st century landscape. A tank bomb that didn’t even have the right Shazam tag; somehow she still stays here. 

Spoiler

Inb4 she stops charting in Germany this week (one of the only major markets it is still doing :laughga:)

• lol 1

Moderator 16,295
On 10/3/2022 at 6:10 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Inb4 she stops charting in Germany this week (one of the only major markets it is still doing :laughga:)

Unlikely. To our luck, HMH is serving :stable: on iTunes, Amazon and radio :romance:

• love 1

On 10/3/2022 at 8:50 PM, Adarsh said:

Anthony Fantano named Gaga as one of the greatest vocalists of all time in one of his videos :applause:

We don’t care what that OGH loser has to say about GODGA!

He also is the reason I got suspended on twitter the 1st time ever cause he was dragging Godga on twitter.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• shook 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,683
On 10/3/2022 at 6:58 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

He also is the reason I got suspended on twitter the 1st time ever (ignoring the fact that I called him b@ld, f@t, D0vvn syndrome’d looking r3tard) cause he was dragging Godga on twitter.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

you deserved to get suspended, yikes

Edited by danwasd
  • thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 12,105
On 10/3/2022 at 10:28 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

He also is the reason I got suspended on twitter the 1st time ever (ignoring the fact that I called him b@ld, f@t, D0vvn syndrome’d looking r3tard) cause he was dragging Godga on twitter.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

But he loves Gaga now. He named Bad Romance as one of the best songs of the 2000s and Million Reasons as one of the best songs of the 2010s 

spacer.png

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,105
On 10/3/2022 at 9:03 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Link pls bestie

It’s on his TikTok. Can’t attach the link because the app is banned in my country :icant: but here’s a screenshot

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • joesuda unpinned this topic