Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,721
On 10/3/2022 at 8:02 PM, emig_09 said:

Congrats Steve!

Do we know if it's homophobic and must be cancelled?

For a second I thought it was Trash Habits by Fad Shitran :rip:

• lol 2

Moderator 16,295
On 10/3/2022 at 8:11 PM, emig_09 said:

maybe he likes white dicks so I can understand

Lacy replied: "the reason for it all isn’t anti black…at all. growing up around black males, they were always my competitors ya know? "I never viewed or saw myself doing anything sexual with my neighbors..i literally, like I said, see them as brothers.

Pop-a-911-ster 21,955
On 10/3/2022 at 3:12 PM, corvus albus said:

Lacy replied: "the reason for it all isn’t anti black…at all. growing up around black males, they were always my competitors ya know? "I never viewed or saw myself doing anything sexual with my neighbors..i literally, like I said, see them as brothers.

what I'm reading :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,857
x3

Gaga is the biggest female artist who debuted this century in France with Adele I fear 

Ha « flop » song HMH coming for the Platinum certification at the end of the year in France and diamond in 2023 

spacer.png

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 21,955
On 10/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, little legend said:

Gaga is the biggest female artist who debuted this century in France with Adele I fear 

Ha « flop » song HMH coming for the Platinum certification at the end of the year in France and diamond in 2023 

spacer.png

Middle School 90S GIF by nina tsur

A Popster Is Born 11,848
On 10/3/2022 at 6:50 PM, corvus albus said:

Tomorrow 2 #9 AHHH 

‘ I don’t speak dog, ho’ is up there with the resets that Normani has brought to the game :abel_glow: can’t wait for that woman to be doing her meltdowns spamming her latest boring MV all night cause Tomorrow 2 has been #1 on YouTube all week :billie:

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers
  • corvus albus locked this topic
  • joesuda unpinned this topic