Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

27 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

no thank you, Alice would do awful on every format... I heard 911 on French radio and it sounded great when I expected it to be bad

This lol 

The only single left that would do respectable for the era is Sour Candy!

I think 911 is just John Wayne on steroids. I know this is a third single in streaming era - Yknow how Gaga's team can payola now like the best of em.

There would be so much more if they were serious about having this as a proper single. The French stations playing it just have taste! 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This lol 

The only single left that would do respectable for the era is Sour Candy!

I think 911 is just John Wayne on steroids. I know this is a third single in streaming era - Yknow how Gaga's team can payola now like the best of em.

There would be so much more if they were serious about having this as a proper single. The French stations playing it just have taste! 

I really don't know what they are waiting for, but it doing near 500k streams with no playlisting is great, I remember after the VMAs performance, the less than 300k update made me laugh but I actually think it can do decent on streaming and top 20 on pop radio. to be honest, her team should focus on her streaming power and not traditional digital/radio path they always go for

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 382

UK

Apple Music 

#27 ROM

#105 Shallow

#307 (+515) 911

#12 Chromatica 🤩

iTunes

#19 ROM

#74 - 911

#87 Shallow

Spotify

#23 ROM / #119 Shallow

Radio 

#5 (+1) ROM (#4 on Year End Chart wooow)

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,721
1 hour ago, chartgaga said:

no thank you, Alice would do awful on every format... I heard 911 on French radio and it sounded great when I expected it to be bad

Alice is the best single possible with Sour Candy 

And I heard 911 too on RFM and it was really really weird 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Alice is the best single possible with Sour Candy 

And I heard 911 too on RFM and it was really really weird 

Alice was cute first week, now it's really a mess both sonically & lyrically imo, it could have been better but no it's not and I don't get the hype from our fellow LM

the way my top 5 ass is now back to zero with this cultural reset

anyways, 911 was a fucking masterpiece, im obsessed with it and she hasnt served enigmatic MV since i dont even recall when and that's that on that

giphy.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

I don't really care which tracks become singles at this point anymore because Chromatica doesn't really have a song that's smash material. There are a couple of tracks that could be minor hits. The song with the most potential already went #1 so I'll just take whatever is fed. 

• paws up 1

• admin changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)
  • admin featured this topic
  • admin locked this topic
  • admin unlocked this topic
  • Twitter unpinned and unfeatured this topic