Mod applications (closed)

admin

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hi popsters!

Mod applications are up and can be found here: https://forms.gle/hHjTja8csP4DfH5p9. It requires a Google account to complete.

Side note, we now have an official Discord! Please follow the same rules you do on this site if you use it. https://discord.gg/N4SGjFF7Sa

Everyone is welcome to apply if you're interested. Only a few people will be brought in right now since we're so small, so please don't take offense if you apply and don't get accepted during this first round. 

There are three roles we'll be onboarding:

• Mod - Professional and rational voice for the entire community. Manage topics, moderate posts, help users and keep POPa911 a kind/inclusive place for all. 
  • Community leader - Kindness and creativity leader. Pin, feature and merge threads; report problems and help define our community.
  • Gaming leader - A gaming guru who wants to help manage and run our megarates, create a label and any other type of community game!

Applications will close on Thursday, Nov 5th.

If you have any questions feel fee to DM me!

• yaas, gaga 10

Moderator 4,653

Officially sent my application as a moderator! I’m willing to bring my experience and bring this forum to the next level! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,686

Thank you so much lovelies, but I might pass.. @BadGurlMadge @Spinning Bottles - I'm not quite ready to take these kind of responsibilities.. I just want to entertain you all in my way <3 

Edited by Anveeroy
  • paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Thank you so much lovelies, but I might pass.. @BadGurlMadge @Spinning Bottles - I'm not quite ready to take these kind of responsibilities.. I just wanted to entertain you all in my way <3 

Then what about Community Commitee or Game Leader?

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

I meant, overall :gaga-thanks:

Yeah I understand. Its hard working running a forum. I did have my own forum but never ran it alone as I worked with co-admins, so all my respect for @admin!!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• Dirkje changed the title to Mod applications (closed)
  • Dirkje unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Dirkje locked this topic