Chromatica Merch

Million Gypsies

The Popster 95

How's everyone's Chromatica merch coming along? 

My signed CD from May still hasn't shipped. nor did my signed poster from June :awkney:

Other than that I got a hold of the milky clear vinyl and the ROM vinyls and they look amazing! :bradley:

Anyways, feel free to comment on your merch or share your frustrations about the delays (if anyone has an update on them please lmk, last I know they don't even have a set timeframe  :gaga-scream:)!

I’ve received two of the infamous signed art cards, I’ve received cracked cassette cases... but my Stupid Love sweatshirt, absolutely love that :classic_love:

I did cancel a huge order I made around the time the sour candy merch dropped. All the bad quality pics and horror stories made me realise I was wasting my money! 

• hugs 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hmm, so far I have gotten:

• Signed CD (plus a similarly 'signed' replacement)
  • jock
  • briefs

'Shipped' 6 days ago, but FedEx claims they haven't even gotten it yet:

• Free Woman blanket
  • VMA shirt

Haven't heard a thing:

• Sweatpants (I think I regret this purchase, lol)
  • Signed poster
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

I did a photoshoot with my Chromatica Thongs and Jockstrap, looked amah-zung, I've not received my Chromatica soap and Vma t-shirt.

I regret ordering the signed Cd though it was an L.

:gaga-scream:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 484

I ordered 2 shirts (neon yellow with „holes“ and tracklist) and they can’t scare me via a shop called Bravado and it arrived after a few days :zoom: 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,709

I ordered a jockstrap for my best friend’s birthday, and they didn’t ship it out in 2-3 months. I cancelled the order, because his birthday passed and I still haven’t gotten a refund :awkney:

• shook 1

The Fame Popster 428

I got my signed CD back in July, I'm decently happy with it. Not a clear 'Lady Gaga', but not the Z either. I finally order a frame for it last week, so that will be nice.

My MTV shirt arrived yesterday actually, and I'm very happy with it, it's nice quality

• paws up 1

The Popster 95
35 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Still no news about the poster...I don't know if I should cancel my order:rip:

It's been over 6 months:rip::rip:

Same here :rip:

I must've spent at least $50 on the CDs and poster itself with no updates from the last email :classic_sad:

• sad 1

The Popster 95
54 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I have received everything I’ve ordered (Stupid Love hoodie, sweatpants & album cover tshirt). I love the sweatpants, but really don’t like the material of the album cover tee.

Omg th SL hoodie was such a serve, I also heard some people not liking the material of the apparel so that's why I tried to stray away from buying clothing merch :sweat:

Community Leader 454
4 minutes ago, Million Gypsies said:

Omg th SL hoodie was such a serve, I also heard some people not liking the material of the apparel so that's why I tried to stray away from buying clothing merch :sweat:

The SL hoodie really is amazing! I am cocooned in pink love & kindness every time I wear it, lol 

• yaas, gaga 1

The signed posted last I checked was shipping around December. I just got my Free Woman blanket the week of the election. Love it. Some of her other merch I got through the UK Store. One of the In The Light hoodies, the green It’s A Sine sweatpants, the original Deluxe CD and the album Cassette Tapes all came from the UK store because the US was drowning with mail deliveries at the time. Also got the Lilac It’s A Sine sweatpants from Urban Outfitters.

If you want some better quality shirts or designs, try RedBubble or Etsy.

• yaas, gaga 1