Enigma is making me dance... Alot

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294
4 minutes ago, Born In Chromatica said:

My favourite song from Chromatica at the moment. Such a fun song, and Gaga’s vocals on this song are just incredible :bradley:.

I agree. The vocals are everything. :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
7 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

It was one of my original top 3 but tbh the song has kind of decreased on my list. I just wish there were more melodic elements in the bridge imo

What song are you mostly drawn into nowadays on chromatica? :sweat:

The Popster 177

I've always imagined her performing this in some sort of a retro futuristic space cabaret where she begins to shape-shift into different entities throughout the song as she tries to gain the attention of a mysterious suiter. You see her start out as a ballroom diva and then she shifts into a phoenix, a dragon, a nymph. She finally is able to be alone with her lover, and then right at the end, he turns out to be a snake. :romance:

But I love Enigma, an absolute jam! 

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892

This song is EVERYTHING. Top three for me for sure. Deserves to be heard in every dance club around the world for years. Sigh.

• paws up 2

Community Leader 1,294
8 minutes ago, Leolisa said:

Finally this song getting the recognition it deserves. One of the best on Chromatica and in her career. A true hit, along with Replay and Babylon.

I agree. Hope it will have an MV. It deserves one. :sweat:

Also the whole Chromatica album should have been a visual album. But I'm happy with all that Gaga gave us. She can do no wrong. I just love her. :sweat:

• paws up 1