Trump considering resigning and getting pardoned

Gov Hooka

The Fame Popster 264

Breaking news...

Idk if he can escape all his lawsuits by doing this because even if the Southern NY District Court lets him get off he still is getting sued in state court.

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 656

This is a serious possibility that some people have pointed to, including Michael Cohen. But Jon Cooper has been called out on Twitter by multiple journalists for trying to get them to report made up stories.

• thanks 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

This is a serious possibility that some people have pointed to, including Michael Cohen. But Jon Cooper has been called out on Twitter by multiple journalists for trying to get them to report made up stories.

Yeah, I find this one sorta impossible to believe. Mostly that Trump would EVER preemptively admit defeat. No major publications seem to be supporting it either.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
32 minutes ago, admin said:

Yeah, I find this one sorta impossible to believe. Mostly that Trump would EVER preemptively admit defeat. No major publications seem to be supporting it either.

Yep, Trump would never go down without a fight (and he's made that known)

2 hours ago, Timmers said:

Yep, exactly. It could happen, but I think it would take a lot.

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 264
2 hours ago, Timmers said:

I just saw all the reply tweets calling him out. Ok yeah it’s probs not true even if it is a possibility 

• paws up 2