Sugababes Star Mutya Buena Goes On Mad Tirade Attacking Popular Singers Including Gaga, J-Lo, Kylie and Ellie Gouldng

Wet And Gushy

ARTPOPster 1,476

Loooool. You know when someone says "Lady Gaga can't sing," they haven't even heard her sing and just embarrass themselves by showing how ignorant they are. :oscar:

Looks like she just knew about maybe one or two singers and adding a few pop singers in there because she assumed pop singers can't sing. 

RIP Angel 1,992
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Loooool. You know when someone says "Lady Gaga can't sing," they haven't even heard her sing and just embarrass themselves by showing how ignorant they are. :oscar:

Looks like she just knew about maybe one or two singers and adding a few pop singers in there because she assumed pop singers can't sing. 

She also said Nicole's not a singer lmao.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,476
2 minutes ago, Daylight Oreos said:

She also said Nicole's not a singer lmao.

I learned as a teenager not to say things on the record that I'm not sure about or qualified to say. Some people never do, it seems :oscar:

Edited by derpmonster
  • thanks 1

Moderator 4,653

Ooh dear! I stan ths sugababes since the day I know what stanning is. But this isnt good.

Though she IS talented along with the other Sugababes!

Wow honestly lost a LOT of respect for her because of these comments. Was always a fan of her and Sugababes, especially the original group and 2.0. Why is she talking sh!t about successful women in the industry? Screams insecurity to me. I'll pray for her, I suppose :awkney: