Imagine if...

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,842
x3

Gaga had to cancel her Superbowl performance cause of fibromyalgia:bradley:

or corona virus happened in 2018-2019 so ASIB wasnt released or Oscars got cancelled and she never won an Oscar neither a smash hit like Shallow:bradley:

• shook 2
  • sad 1

The Fame Popster 428
1 hour ago, little legend said:

Imagine if she promoted Chromatica :bradley:

Imagine if she postponed Chromatica. Like if Stupid Love was scheduled for March 28 instead of Feb 28 I bet we wouldn't have heard a peep about it all year... maybe even to this day :shakes:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,842
x3
18 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well if you think negative like that then:

• Clearly Gaga didn’t perform or promote anything after mid December 2016. So that was enough time to heal and rehearse. I believe she stated before she was in chronic pain during the time of the SBHTS but kept it together. If Gaga would’ve cancelled then NFL would have given her the opportunity in 2018. JWT and Coachella probably still went on but shorten dates.
  • I believe ASIB would have still been released and become a massive success however the era itself (similar to Chromatica) would be non-existent. In the US, nothing will stop the SuperBowl, Oscars, Grammys, and other large TV events from going on. Too much money is involved for them to cancel. Things would’ve just been rescheduled and taken procautions. 

No positivity in this thread thanks :lesson:

• lol 1