Concerts you've been to?

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

Lets forget about the pandamic for a second. And talk about the time everything was normal. 

Have you ever been to a concert? Who did you see?

• paws up 4

Moderator 4,653
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Three words 

Joanne tour cancelled

Yeah I know there were issues. I was actually too late to get tickets but then she got sick and postponed the Europe leg and that gave me the chance to see her! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Not many

Minus The Bear (x3!)

Gaga

The Foo Fighters

Janelle Monáe

Arcade Fire (Manchester Orchestra opened!)

:ohhh: Concerts are really not my thing unless I really love someone/am conveniently in the area.

• paws up 1

RIP Angel 1,992

Lady Gaga GIF

I was 13 when Gaga went here for her BTW tour and we were broke, and none of my other faves were famous enough to tour world-wide. I'm also not gonna spend money on our local artists that prefer to sing covers on their concerts.

Edited by Daylight Oreos

ARTPOPster 2,450

I used to go to a couple festivals and maybe ten or so other concerts every year. It would be way higher except I lived in a city with a horrible music scene so I’d always have to travel for anything worth seeing 

festivals—Bumbershoot, Capitol Hill Block Party, Austin City Limits, Coachella, Freaknight

concerts—Gaga (4x), Odesza (9x), Alison Wonderland, ford, Memba, Big Wild, Jai Wolf, Kasbo, pluko, San Holo, Chet Porter, Shallou, Evan Giia, Beyoncé (3x), Taylor Swift (2x), Ed Sheeran, Young the Giant, Fitz and the Tantrums, Madeon, Phantogram, Milky Chance, Third Eye Blind, Rufus du Sol, Death Cab for Cutie, Alt-J, Illenium, probably more that I’m forgetting 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

I don't go to many, but I've seen MGMT, Fitz and the Tantrums, Bleachers, Wiz Khalifa, Aloe Blacc all at my uni. I've also seen Foster the People, Guster, Japanese Breakfast, MIA, Lauryn Hill, Busta Rhymes, Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers (seriously),  Don't Stop Or We'll Die (also seriously), and a random Talking Heads tribute band live.

And out of all of those people I only listen to a few.

Popster to Popster 4,583

Gaga:

• MB 2.0
  • Had tickets to BTWB at MSG 🙃
  • Roseland 
  • artRave x2
  • JWT
  • Enigma 
  • Jazz and Piano 

Others:

• Aretha Franklin 
  • Chaka Khan
  • Troye Sivan 
  • Britney Spears
  • Florence + The Machine
  • Sara Bareilles 
  • Dave Matthew's Band
  • 98 degrees
  • Aaron Carter 
  • Hootie and the Blowfish 
  • LeAnn Rimes
  • Beyoncé 

I also go to the symphony all the time, or did pre-COVID.

Probably a bunch of other stuff too, I love live music so I basically go any chance I get 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653

My list:

Nelly Furtado
Lady Gaga (x5)
Katy Perry (X2 or 3 if you count the same concert twice)
Fifth Harmony
Camila Cabello
Christina Aguilera
Ariana Grande

Before the corona I got tickets for Camila Cabello, Dinah Jane and Dua Lipa which got all canceled or postponed.

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311

Gaga: 

TMB2.0

ARTRAVE

PARKLIFE:

Multiple artists but notably Missy Elliot

Florence and the Machine 

The Ceremonials Tour

RIHALLAH

The Last Girl on Eath

and LOUD Tour

Kanye

Yeezus

Ellie Goulding

the one where she tried to be more pop friendly but sadly didn't so well with the album. 

• paws up 3

Gaming Leader 8,440

I've been to soo many shows. I love concerts, the feeling of being front-row for your faves and to live wonderful nights of music with your friends, or by yourself. A lot of the concerts (both Festivals and ticket-arena Tours), I went alone. I love my own company. I'm excited to see this thread where we can share all of our experiences.

FESTIVALS 

The Rolling Stones, Kendrick Lamar, The Who, Metallica, Muse, Gorillaz, Lorde, The Weeknd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rammstein, Iggy Azalea, Foo Fighters, Selena Gomez, Jack Ü, Milky Chance, Icona Pop, The Lumineers, City and Colour, Ice Cube, Rae Sremmurd, Migos, Future, The Chainsmokers, Cyndi Lauper, Logic, Lights, Run the Jewels

CONCERTS 

Rihanna - Anti World Tour

Slipknot - North American 2016 Tour

Kanye West - Saint Pablo Tour

The Weeknd - Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour He cancelled :mess: 

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour

Arcade Fire - Everything Now Tour

Lady Gaga - Joanne World Tour

Aya Nakamura - Tournée Nakamura COVID-19 :mess: 

• paws up 4

Moderator 4,653
9 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I've been to soo many shows. I love concerts, the feeling of being front-row for your faves and to live wonderful nights of music with your friends, or by yourself. A lot of the concerts (both Festivals and ticket-arena Tours), I went alone. I love my own company. I'm excited to see this thread where we can share all of our experiences.

FESTIVALS 

The Rolling Stones, Kendrick Lamar, The Who, Metallica, Muse, Gorillaz, Lorde, The Weeknd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rammstein, Iggy Azalea, Foo Fighters, Selena Gomez, Jack Ü, Milky Chance, Icona Pop, The Lumineers, City and Colour, Ice Cube, Rae Sremmurd, Migos, Future, The Chainsmokers, Cyndi Lauper, Logic, Lights, Run the Jewels

CONCERTS 

Rihanna - Anti World Tour

Slipknot - North American 2016 Tour

Kanye West - Saint Pablo Tour

The Weeknd - Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour He cancelled :mess: 

Katy Perry - Witness: The Tour

Arcade Fire - Everything Now Tour

Lady Gaga - Joanne World Tour

Aya Nakamura - Tournée Nakamura COVID-19 :mess: 

Me too! I like going with friends but also I love going alone. I always meet nice people while waiting in line. And sometimes I hear interesting stories. Also that you dont have to care for others but just yourself. I love my friends a lot though!

• paws up 2

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

BTWBT (yes I was 5 at the time)

ARTRAVE

Joanne World Tour

I might or might not have seen Enigma :classic_huh:

Prismatic World Tour

5? Wow! I was like 14 when I went to my first concert. I went with my Mom :) 

Pop visitors

PVRIS All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell tour, May 2018

I was 14 and skipped school that day to travel the 3 hours to go see it

Small packed concert hall

Bought a pre-signed lp before the show and ended up holding it for two hours straight LOL

I ended up standing in the back because my mom was too anxious to go with me and be in the crowd. Probably a good decision cause of that record

I remember most clearly the smell of a strawberry beer

I lost ALL my photos and videos when my hard drive failed on me last year, so everything is gone :/

I had begged to see the Madame X tour in Boston, but my parents financial situation was not stable enough for the five hour ride, the high price for tickets, hotel, food, gas, etc. :/ I wish I could've gone.