Saddest Gaga's career moments

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3

For me are:

-When Born This Way lose all of its  Grammys noms in 2012

-When she cancelled the Born This Way tour due to her hip and all the months later when she couldnt walk well and used a wheelchair

-ARTPOP mess / underperformance/ katy kats coming for Gaga and us

Spoiler

base talk] Hardest time to stan Gaga? - Base - ATRLFavourite gaga GIF - Find on GIFER

Artpop daily GIF - Find on GIFEROMG, The gifs of CTTR already more iconic than ROAR vs APPLAUSE - Page 4 -  Gaga Thoughts - Gaga DailyA Legend is Born l Lady Gaga - Page 894 - L'actu des stars - Pure Chartsbase talk] Roar vs Applause fiasco: whose fault was it? - Base - ATRL

- Gaga losing the Oscar (for Till It Happens To You) to the first gay man ever

-Gaga releasing Stupid Flop

-Gaga cancelling/not promoting/forgeting Chromatica

Share yours

Edited by little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3
4 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

That was SO ROUGH to watch at the time, especially with the rumors swirling that right before that her whole team basically collapsed.  God it felt so awful 

yea these were dark times for Gaga

at least she fought hard and managed to get back on the top

Lady Gaga makes history at the 2019 Oscars | The Express Tribune

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

When will this cynical bs end? Stupid Love might not be everyone’s favorite but it was a good single in return to her pop roots.

As far as Chromatica I have mixed feelings because they are times she could’ve promoted. However, I’m glad she was more invested in other things like BLM, COVID, Presidential Elections, and etc. 

hmm let me see.What about never? It ruined all the hype from ASIB era, literally every song except Stupid Love could have been a huge hit based alone on the hype she had. Stupid Love is so average and basic that it has nothing to do with her pop roots. Imagine compare Stupid Love with Bad Romance/Poker Face/Just Dance/Paparazzi/Alejandro/Applause/Do What You Want 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I think we all can agree Chromatica wasn’t made to have groundbreaking career staples like the songs you mentioned. The album was intentionally made to express her emotions and introduce her pop side again.

Secondly, SL did not ruin the hype from ASIB. It became underwhelming after it leaked, glitchy iPhone music video, and no sense of promotion. Other than SL, Enigma would’ve been a better lead.

So we can agree that Chromatica deserved better? Stupid Love might not be bad but it is not a LEAD single material

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Stupid Love and Enigma are the only strong choices of a lead single. 

If solo then ya

otherwise SFA, Sour Candy or Rain On Me could have, but she would look like she can only make it with features 

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, Daylight Oreos said:

When a huge number of her fans left her during the ARTPOP era and proceeded to say she's over and a flop.

So they weren’t truly fans then and they never truly understood what Gaga is about... we are still Learning that tbh. She isn’t a mere pop act. 

ARTPOPster 1,672

Things that are sad:
-Scammys changing the eligibility rules because Gaga didn't win Best New Artist
-ARTPOP era because she deserved more than being hated and being called a flop
-People hating on her on Joanne era too. It felt like many on her fanbase just left her during ARTPOP and people didn't appreciate the Joanne era.
-People just scrutinizing Gaga for no reason AT ALL.

• sad 2

When she broke her hip, the entire ARTPOP fiasco including her horrible treatment from her management, the entire Katy vs Gaga moment specifically too, the period of time everyone hated on her and didn't respect her talent despite showcasing it at every chance she could

She's come a long way and I'm so proud of ha tbh

• paws up 3

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
7 hours ago, little legend said:

hmm let me see.What about never? It ruined all the hype from ASIB era, literally every song except Stupid Love could have been a huge hit based alone on the hype she had. Stupid Love is so average and basic that it has nothing to do with her pop roots. Imagine compare Stupid Love with Bad Romance/Poker Face/Just Dance/Paparazzi/Alejandro/Applause/Do What You Want 

you can say this, but how does that really translate to being one of her most saddest career moments

maybe miss opportunities, but Gaga has had way sadder career moments

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

you can say this, but how does that really translate to being one of her most saddest career moments

maybe miss opportunities, but Gaga has had way sadder career moments

Maybe you are right but since it's so recent i am pressed about the missed opportunities with this era

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 564
8 hours ago, Twitter said:

Stupid Love and Enigma are the only strong choices of a lead single. 

Yes I believe Chromatica deserved better because it was presented to us like a fictional universe like G.O.A.T. and we we’re going to explore different areas of Chromatica. 

HOWEVER, I’m not gonna fault Gaga cause this era was clearly well planned and the pandemic ruined 90% of what she wanted to do. Also, I support her being involved in current events rather than pushing an album that no one will pay attention to.

THis but my sadesdt moment was when she losed the Oscar to a james bond song ...A song with legendary song writer Dianne Warren about something so feministic and good....The Sexism in that was too much for me 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3
3 hours ago, crazybadbich97 said:

THis but my sadesdt moment was when she losed the Oscar to a james bond song ...A song with legendary song writer Dianne Warren about something so feministic and good....The Sexism in that was too much for me 

It was so sad especially after that amazing performance where Gaga left her heart on stage and with all the survivors also appear on the stage. That song should have won that night. Its message was so important than no one should have defeated it, even if it was a James bond song

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1