Sloansabbith99

The Popster 20

Really late to the game but - I was also banned from GGD. To be fair - I was often an a-hole and a sh!t stirrer. But what put me over the edge was how they acted when a member needed financial help (not the scammers) I called them out because Partysick blocked me from sending him messages, and then straight up lied about it and banned me. This all happened late last spring early summer. It was the best thing that ever happened to me, getting off that toxic forum. But me being a gossip whore I would still lurk. I saw people were banned/left/fedup and I always wondered what happened. I finally had time to investigate and found out what happened which lead me here.

I’m glad ya all started your own place. 

Two other funny things -

1) I went back for a minute to f- around during the election but they found me and banned me again. BUT said if I talked to Admin I could come back. Like I’m gonna grovel to Karil. 🙄

2) It’s serendipitous that I’ve been lurking there and getting p*ssed off at everyone favorite 🍓and only to then find this place and that it’s not just me who finds her insufferable. 

Anyways hi! 

Edited by Sloansabbith99
  • paws up 7

Moderator 6,288

Hi @Sloansabbith99! We’re happy to have you here. Sorry to hear about your sh*ty experience on that other site. Users here are super friendly and we try to keep a kind, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Hope you’ll enjoy you time here! 🍓🍓🍓

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,136
x3

Hey!!!!!

Welcome:happydance:

Don't worry almost everyone here was banned from Fascism Daily. I know you are still pressed but you will forget about Censorship Daily soon. As more little monsters join this forum and gets bigger then that rat place will fade even more.:oscar:

Edited by little legend
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Welcome to the site. Happy to have you here. As has been said, we're here to promote kindness and to support a community that rises above the toxicity found in many other places on the internet. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653

Heey welcome! Nice to meet you! 

Sorry to hear what you went through, I hope you will experience a better forums feeling here! 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 567
11 hours ago, little legend said:

Hey!!!!!

Welcome:happydance:

Don't worry almost everyone here was banned from Fascism Daily. I know you are still pressed but you will forget about Censorship Daily soon. As more little monsters join this forum and gets bigger then that rat place will fade even more.:oscar:

I wasn´t.. Iwas just warned one time and then I forgot my password :D

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

Welcome love @Sloansabbith99!

Happy to see you have join us. Come have a kiki, play games and participate in the messy megarates. We are having a lot of fun here, you'll soon see. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other members of the mod team (mainly @admin @Bakugo @Dirkje @Twitter @SLAG). 

giphy.gif

• paws up 2