Lady Gaga and Michael spotted in the Bay Area (28th of December)

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653
10 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

She looks SO CUTE. 

This looks like it might of been taken from security cameras, what creepers:icant: :mess:

I kinda would freak out if that happened to me. I dont blame the cameraman who took the still either. :oscar:

• lol 1

The Popster 177
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Is anyone else uncomfortable that her mask is down? 

(And yes, I'm also uneasy that it appears to have been taken from a security camera.) 

Yes

but also like yikes that this is taken from a security camera. That's so creepy :classic_unsure:

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 428

Aw, love seeing her cute lil face, she looks great!

Personally, I don't think someone grabbing a screenshot from the security camera is any more or less violating than straight up whipping out their phone and taking a pic ...it is what it is  :classic_ninja:

The Popster 20
58 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Is anyone else uncomfortable that her mask is down? 

(And yes, I'm also uneasy that it appears to have been taken from a security camera.) 

No because she’s eating and the only person next to her is her boyfriend. 

She clearly is not an anti-masker so there is no need to go down the road of shaming. You don’t know that she wasn’t about to put it right back up. 

Edited by Sloansabbith99
  • thanks 3

Popstanne 5,076
11 minutes ago, Sloansabbith99 said:

No because she’s eating and the only person next to her in her boyfriend. 

She clearly is not an anti-masker so there is no need to go down the road of shaming. You don’t know that she wasn’t about to put it right back up. 

Oh my god, I'm not shaming her. More like I'm not used to seeing people out in public with masks off –– I even get uncomfortable watching old TV shows and movies, remarking that people are standing too close to each other and with no masks. I obviously know she's pro-mask and is being very careful, plus they appear to be outside. That's why I said the sight makes me "uncomfortable," not that she's irresponsible. It wasn't a judgmental comment, but I'm sorry if it came across that way. 

Edited by Franch Toast
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1

The Popster 20
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh my god, I'm not shaming her. More like I'm not used to seeing people out in public with masks off –– I even get uncomfortable watching old TV shows and movies, remarking that people are standing too close to each other and with no masks. I obviously know she's pro-mask and is being very careful, plus they appear to be outside. That's why I said the sight makes me "uncomfortable," not that she's irresponsible. It wasn't a judgmental comment, but I'm sorry if it came across that way. 

All good!

I won’t Iie...it came across a little “shamey” which is why I responded the way I did.

Now I get what you meant but that’s kind of sad...none of our current situation is normal so watching people be close and maskless should make one feel happy for the normalcy that’s coming.

Edited by Sloansabbith99
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 428
18 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I even get uncomfortable watching old TV shows and movies, remarking that people are standing too close to each other and with no masks.

omg I was watching The Holiday the other night and the part where Kate Winslet gets on the plane, my mind immediately went "where are their masks!!?!" for a second lol. My brain is broken by this :katy:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

omg I was watching The Holiday the other night and the part where Kate Winslet gets on the plane, my mind immediately went "where are their masks!!?!" for a second lol. My brain is broken by this :katy:

omg I watched that movie recently too lol

really any movie or show with large crowds makes me feel weird now tbh  

• paws up 1