Nicola Formichetti talks Lady Gaga and Chromatica on Instagram

Dirkje

RIP Angel 1,992

If I were to compare this era to a bible story...it's when Moses was at the top of the mountain waiting for the ten commandments to be finished while his followers/Israelites were on the foot of the mountain for 40 days, wondering if they've been abandoned or not.

Edited by Daylight Oreos
  • lol 7

Community Leader 2,817
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

He needs to stop saying that f-ing sh!t. Bye. The journey has been over for a long time. Go home.

This is very harsh - try to lighten up. It’s not that deep. 

• hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

This is very harsh - try to lighten up. It’s not that deep. 

I mean, it’s just my opinion babes. The journey has been “continuing” for months and we have gotten very little. Thanks for the great advice though.

• hugs 1

Community Leader 2,817
55 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I mean, it’s just my opinion babes. The journey has been “continuing” for months and we have gotten very little. Thanks for the great advice though.

I know it’s your opinion and you have a right to be upset and annoyed, but the language used was very harsh and not very productive. We’re trying to create a forum of kindness and rightful criticism, not being dismissive and rude because you’re upset, which is what you’ve done. 

Just my thoughts, though. 

• hugs 1

5 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

I know it’s your opinion and you have a right to be upset and annoyed, but the language used was very harsh and not very productive. We’re trying to create a forum of kindness and rightful criticism, not being dismissive and rude because you’re upset, which is what you’ve done. 

Just my thoughts, though. 

Again, the only way your input could be any more appreciated is if it were actually asked for.

• hugs 1