Do you think Gaga will perform at Biden's inauguration?

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782

We're getting close to Inauguration Day 2021, and after Biden won, many users here were sure that Gaga was gonna perform at his inauguration. Now that time has passed, have your thoughts changed or what do you think? Will she perform or not?

I personally don't think so. 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311

I believe we are getting a full Chromatica Set with prop! My mothers sisters cousin who knows this girl, who knows this guy who worked at Interscope’s Carpark ticketing garage overheard on his way in to cash up for the day, that Bobby and the CEO of Interscope were discussing that she is performing a full set for Chromatica, in support of Joe! Exciting times ahead sisters! 

• paws up 2
  • lol 6

Popster to Popster 3,689

Hmm I’m 50/50 on this one.

if I had to choose I would say no but if she does then I don’t think she would perform You & I for a second time, but a cover like others have done in the past or the National Anthem again. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, alexthepersonny said:

If she does, she MUST perform Government Hooker or I am quitting.

Yasss that would be amazing!

I think it’s possible. Even if the ceremony is digital she could do a prerecorded performance. I’m not 100% sure what’s going on if the ceremony is allowing live performers or if everything is digital because of COVID.