Why are these songs hated?

StormPulse

my-prayers-have-been-answered.jpg

Finally someone who appreciates Fashion of His Love. The song is a light-hearted joyful bop, it's the Love Me Right among the dark and heavy Born This Way tracks. I get in a better mood when I hear it, and the chorus is so nice

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3

Edit : let's be more positive

because  they are bad songs:awkney:

( For Gaga's standards)

Edit number 2 : don't flop at me:nicki_scream:maybe I shouldn't be that positive and bring back my original post that represents these *songs* better

Edited by little legend
  • shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

There are people out there who hate teeth?

tenor.gif

I can't imagine the suffering they must endure.

tenor.gif

Also, FOHL is such a fun song, some of her cutest pop vocals and yeah it isn't award winning by any means but it's FUN, feels like a true Gaga song and has aged like fine wine to me.

• paws up 4
  • lol 1

The Popster 92

BTW deluxe tracks should have been treated as what they are. Deluxe tracks. They’re cute but they are not at the same level as the rest of the album and putting them in the middle of the other tracks completely ruined the track list. BTW could have been extremely acclaimed if she kept the track list short, like 11 songs. 

• thanks 1

Moderator 6,288

I don't hate teeth but it's my least favorite from TFM. I love FOHL. It's a cute song. Very Whitney Houston. It sticks out like a sore tongue on BTW tho.:happydance:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,833
x3
6 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I don't hate teeth but it's my least favorite from TFM. I love FOHL. It's a cute song. Very Whitney Houston. It sticks out like a sore tongue on BTW tho.:happydance:

It's funny cause being the least favourite song from TFM actually doesn't mean that the song is bad ( well in this case the song actually is bad). But what i want to say is that TFM is just an amazing album. If we exclude The Teeth ,it has no fillers. Every song in that album sounds amazing and sounds like a song that can dominate the charts WW. No surprise that was her peak of her career.

• paws up 2

4 minutes ago, little legend said:

It's funny cause being the least favourite song from TFM actually doesn't mean that the song is bad ( well in this case the song actually is bad). But what i want to say is that TFM is just an amazing album. If we exclude The Teeth ,it has no fillers. Every song in that album sounds amazing and sounds like a song that can dominate the charts WW. No surprise that was her peak of her career.

BTW was the peak! But TFM was the most exciting era to experience.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
29 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I don’t think it sticks out... it blends in too much to be honest

Yeah it’s very similar to Black Jesus-Amen Fashion imo 

• paws up 1

Banned 550
14 hours ago, JJ Monster said:

My question is why is Joanne album is hated so much? It's a Masterpiece.

IKR! I actually think it's better than ARTPOP and Chromatica. Very cohesive. Diamond Heart is flawless

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 371
On 1/7/2021 at 7:45 AM, StormPulse said:

IKR! I actually think it's better than ARTPOP and Chromatica. Very cohesive. Diamond Heart is flawless

Totally agree with you and I just hope one day that album will get the appreciation that it deserves.