MAX'S BISCUITS- AND THE WINNER IS ...

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,067
x3

Rankings

11. Bakugo

10. Crazybadbich97

9. @Dirkje 

omg im so sorry @Dirkje,i know it's unfair to get eliminated cause you werent online but unfortunately we all live in different time zones and etc. If there is season 2 , i would be very happy if you participate again:gaga-thanks:

• sad 4

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

Look at me having no clue about how this game works, but slowly working myself to the top

spacer.png

Another number one for you methinks

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
31 minutes ago, danwasd said:

OMG I feel bad because they clearly said they were not going to be online :bradley:

Not because its about me, because if it happens to someone else I would have the same opinion.

I dont think I'll play again because I think that on a worldwide forum where everyone lives on different timezoners should get respected. If it has to be played in a certain time, it should be clear so people that live outside these timezones know its useless to sign up. 

Also real lives should get respected as forums are never more important than real life!

Good luck everyone, may the best win!

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,067
x3
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Not because its about me, because if it happens to someone else I would have the same opinion.

I dont think I'll play again because I think that on a worldwide forum where everyone lives on different timezoners should get respected. If it has to be played in a certain time, it should be clear so people that live outside these timezones know its useless to sign up. 

Also real lives should get respected as forums are never more important than real life!

Good luck everyone, may the best win!

Since in the last game they left 2 members instead of one , we can make an exception for this round , if everyone agree and dont eliminate anyone in this round. I really feel bad for this and i haven't predict it . I don't know what to do in order to please everyone. 

So if you all agree we can continue with no elimination today and continue the game in the same hour every day at 3p.m. EST 

What do you think?

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Since in the last game they left 2 members instead of one , we can make an exception for this round , if everyone agree and dont eliminate anyone in this round. I really feel bad for this and i haven't predict it . I don't know what to do in order to please everyone. 

So if you all agree we can continue with no elimination today and continue the game in the same hour every day at 3p.m. EST 

What do you think?

Again its not about me. Losing is part of the game, so I dont mind that at all. I want that to be clear. 

If I take my game for an example, I have a limit of 24 hours for people to respond. So that the timezones get respected, but so do the rest of the players. As a player I do have the responsibility to be in the game in time. That I wont be online on Tuesdays around that time will happen every week, the same goes for Sundays. So you guys may decide. :) 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,067
x3
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Again its not about me. Losing is part of the game, so I dont mind that at all. I want that to be clear. 

If I take my game for an example, I have a limit of 24 hours for people to respond. So that the timezones get respected, but so do the rest of the players. As a player I do have the responsibility to be in the game in time. That I wont be online on Tuesdays around that time will happen every week, the same goes for Sundays. So you guys may decide. :) 

Yeah i know that you will recognise if you lose and take it with dignity. I felt bad for this before you even get eliminated. Unfortunately in this game i can't give a 24 hours of limit cause the structure of the game doesn't allow it.

So guys please read the posts above and comment whether you feel it will be ok if in this round no one gets eliminated . I don't know what do you think about this?

And every game from now on will start on 3 p.m. EST.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

It's okay with me too.

I signed up knowing the risk that I might lose if I was busy at the time of the game, but I figured I'd sign up anyway and see how long I would last and be able to attend. I know I will have future conflicts coming up that will prevent me from playing at 3pm ET, but I won't let you know when to keep the consistency and to not interrupt the game for the others. And that's okay with me! So no need to move things around. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653
31 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

It's okay with me too.

I signed up knowing the risk that I might lose if I was busy at the time of the game, but I figured I'd sign up anyway and see how long I would last and be able to attend. I know I will have future conflicts coming up that will prevent me from playing at 3pm ET, but I won't let you know when to keep the consistency and to not interrupt the game for the others. And that's okay with me! So no need to move things around. 

I understand what you say. I did let Little legend know as I feel my responsebility as player that I should be honest and also that I know what I signed up for.

Moderator 4,653
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

This game was created only to bring us happy moments:happydance:

So no elimination for tonight, see you tomorrow at 3p.m EST.

:gaga-thanks:

Alright thanks! I appreciate how you solved it :D

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
7 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

I understand what you say. I did let Little legend know as I feel my responsebility as player that I should be honest and also that I know what I signed up for.

Oh yes, I didn't mean to throw any shade your way, sorry if it came across that way! Thanks for helping to bring this to everyone's and Little Legend's attention. I think we are all on the same page now :classic_smile:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, little legend said:

This game was created only to bring us happy moments:happydance:

So no elimination for tonight, see you tomorrow at 3p.m EST.

:gaga-thanks:

Did you ever officially post the correct answers from today?

Popster to Popster 3,689
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

The answers are: 

1. The Fame 

2. So Happy I Could Die 

3. Nicki Minaj-Queen 

spacer.png

spacer.png

The winner of round 2 is @Grasim

Congrats @Grasim ! Fun round, but that album cover was difficult to guess! The slight turquoise threw me off...

• paws up 2

• little legend changed the title to MAX'S BISCUITS- AND THE WINNER IS ...