Jessie Ware "Spotlight" - Appreciation Thread

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294

From Jessie Wares Fourth Studio Album "What's Your Pleasure"

"Spotlight" is a song recorded by English singer-songwriter Jessie Ware for her fourth studio album, What's Your Pleasure? (2020).[1] A dominantly house and nu-disco record singing about "longing and lust", it was written by Ware, Danny Parker, Shungudzo Kuyimba, and James Ford, while production was handled by the latter. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_(Jessie_Ware_song))

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311

Further to this though- why not make a thread for the whole album??? Weird to just appreciate only one song when the whole album is FANTASTIC!:ohhh:

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,319
2 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Further to this though- why not make a thread for the whole album??? Weird to just appreciate only one song when the whole album is FANTASTIC!:ohhh:

Why make one when you can make 13 threads about how each song is underrated and timeless :oscar:

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 hours ago, blastertoyo said:

Why make one when you can make 13 threads about how each song is underrated and timeless :oscar:

Not that I am against farming! Judy Garland Musicals GIF

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Listen again! Lovely is reserved for Smile! This album is FLAWLESS!

I said lovely cause i heard just a couple of songs. I am sure the whole album is great

Community Leader 1,294
On 1/9/2021 at 7:48 AM, blastertoyo said:

On 1/9/2021 at 9:58 AM, Bakugo said:

Not that I am against farming! Judy Garland Musicals GIF

I actually love the album but this song speak to me in a different level thats why I made a thread about it. Plus it really is underrated. :sweat: And it also does sound timeless though I never said that but it does. :bunny: