Frederic Aspiras: We’re back to film Gucci

boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 22,214

Interviewer: So that begs the question, what comes next? What’s the next big project?

Frederic: In 2021, in terms of work, we have the Gucci movie coming up. That’s going to be fun again, more character work. We did a wonderful launch for Chromatica and we were in pop icon mode; now we’re back to film and I’m very excited to start the project. I’m excited to work again, we’ve been locked down. It was very difficult to work remotely, but we did our best. But who knows what will happen? I’m hopeful. 

Source (pages 66-69): https://issuu.com/creativehead/docs/chukjanuary21/68?ff

Edited by donatellab
  • paws up 3
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 56,360
6 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I’m excited to work again, we’ve been locked down. It was very difficult to work remotely, but we did our best.

B*TCH WTF DID YOU DO FOR 7+ MONTHS? Exactly: nothing :nicki_scream: If that’s your best :nicki_scream:

RIP Angel 1,992
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Be glad we got a performance let alone the album.

I'm just disappointed they let the concept of the album die. This does not excite me from watching the Gucci movie like I used to. Let me grieve. :awkney:

Edited by Daylight Oreos
  • paws up 2

Kindness Admin 7,291

I know many are upset about chromatica, although I doing think this means it’s definitely fully done - but it’s a really wonderful interview. I also didn’t know he lost his mother last year :(. 

I’m excited for there Gucci film, I hope we still get it in 2021, with a full theatrical release, but who knows. 

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, admin said:

I know many are upset about chromatica, although I doing think this means it’s definitely fully done - but it’s a really wonderful interview. I also didn’t know he lost his mother last year :(. 

I’m excited for there Gucci film, I hope we still get it in 2021, with a full theatrical release, but who knows. 

I agree I think there are still a few more surprises in store and I am also grateful for what we did get even if not to the extent of eras past. 

And yes that was sad to hear about his mother passing. I believe that is why Gaga dyed her hair aqua earlier because it was his mother’s favorite color 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,291
1 minute ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

I believe that is why Gaga dyed her hair aqua earlier because it was his mother’s favorite color 

:bradley: love her. 

Popster for Sale 40,361
13 minutes ago, admin said:

That looks like a sad face with a mole

• lol 2