When are you the most inspired?

Lorde Von Kok

Gaming Leader 8,440

Title

giphy.gif

For me, I feel I'm the most inspired when I'm sad.

I could write for hours when I'm sad, nostalgic or moody. It's like there's a thousand words to describe sadness and so little for happiness. When I'm actually happy and in peace, it's like nothing is wrong thus, my inspiration disappear.

What about you guys?

• paws up 1

When I'm feeling a very strong feeling, don't know if that makes sense :billie:: when I'm very sad, homesick, very angered, when I feel empowered... When I'm having strong feelings.

But sometimes the inspiration comes to me randomly, whenever I don't expect it.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • yaas, gaga 1

Banned 550
21 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I could write for hours when I'm sad, nostalgic or moody. It's like there's a thousand words to describe sadness and so little for happiness. When I'm actually happy and in peace, it's like nothing is wrong thus, my inspiration disappear.

The exact opposite for me

• lol 1

Moderator 4,653

I'm inspired by my friends and family. But I can also get inspired by what I see on TV. 

I also try to inspire others that you should live your life and follow your dreams. Never give up!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

When my ADHD is at its worst.  I'll have boundless creative energy and no ability to do anything with it 🙃

Also randomly at like 2 AM? Which is probably why my sleep schedule is so f-ed :katy_pie:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

When my ADHD is at its worst.  I'll have boundless creative energy and no ability to do anything with it 🙃

THIS. My ADHD has become almost debilitating during the pandemic. I have so much but...I can't do any of it. :katy:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
4 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

Also randomly at like 2 AM? Which is probably why my sleep schedule is so f-ed :katy_pie:

Wow similar!  I get a (temporary) burst of energy and concentration at midnight and want to tackle everything, but eventually the poor sleep the next day catches up to me. I'm trying to practice a better sleep/wake schedule. Consistency is key!

• paws up 2