GTA VI - First Ever Female Protagonist

Lorde Von Kok

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

If it’s true though, I can’t wait to see it. They seriously need to improve the graphics on women. In GTA V online, it looks like they’ve just gave male templates feminine features out of laziness - whereas in Story Mode it looks like they’ve actually gone in and gave the female characters more of a specific tailored look. That’s like one of the few instances where rockstar got lazy with GTA V Online imo

So many/myself included were LOST in how incredible GTA was for the time/size of the map, but the fact that you could not customize your character in online like...at all is so frustrating. I've only seen a HANDFUL of decent characters in the years I've been playing. They definitely got lazy :lesson: I can't wait to not have an awful looking character in gta 6 :katy:

• thanks 1

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait so was iJustine not a protagonist in that one GTA poster she was featured in? Sorry I’ve never played GTA :gagatree:

“first ever” :mess:

-There’s always females in the posters but you’re never able to play as them.

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, Delusional said:

Fr. All the male characters look so musty as well no matter how much you shower or change your character :katy: Like, you can do heists and look nice ya know?

I know :dead:

I play as a female character, I AM female, and on the two accounts I've played in the last 6 or so years....ONE was okay looking, and my main one is just...yikes. :dead: I get so mad when I see good looking characters when I'm in lobbies for jobs :katy: Like, HOW did you do that?

• hugs 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 20,698
15 minutes ago, Delusional said:

If it’s true though, I can’t wait to see it. They seriously need to improve the graphics on women. In GTA V online, it looks like they’ve just gave male templates feminine features out of laziness - whereas in Story Mode it looks like they’ve actually gone in and gave the female characters more of a specific tailored look. That’s like one of the few instances where rockstar got lazy with GTA V Online imo

In GTA Vice City there was a cheat that made your character into a woman, but it literally looked liked the protagonist in a skirt

spacer.png

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,889
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’ve never seen a good male character either to be honest. It’s sooooo tragic, that’s all I care about for GTA VI tbh :mess: 

The way this game probably isn’t coming out till 2026. :mess:

@Twitter came for me when I said I was optimistic it could be a surprise release and by 2023 is what I predict :katy:

I just cannot imagine them NOT releasing it after GTA 5 came out in 2013, which would be ten years. Please surprise me, rockstar.  It just seems SO hush hush to the point where it'll be silent up until the last minute. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3
14 minutes ago, donatellab said:

In GTA Vice City there was a cheat that made your character into a woman, but it literally looked liked the protagonist in a skirt

spacer.png

:dead:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
15 minutes ago, donatellab said:

spacer.png

The prostitutes in game >>>

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
35 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I’m hopeful it will come soon. It depresses me the longer we have to wait.

All the rumors of the map being insanely massive (That long standing rumor that it was going to take over an hour to get from one side to the other?) isn't even something I don't think anyone NEEDS. I'd rather just the GAME. The map in GTA5 is plenty big enough, IMO. I won't complain for expansions, but I'm just hoping this game can live up to the wait.  

I don't play heists in online, so I'm slacking in things I could be doing in the GTA world, I guess. I'm just ready for 6.

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 162

This is implying the game is coming out any time soon lol

they only started development around 2019-2020 so don't expect this title until like, after 2022ish

on topic thought: I would like to see a female protagonist, would actually be an interesting direction for the series however I'm skeptical because of how often this comes up in "rumors" 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

I wonder what the hell GTA 6 is even gonna look like.  Their whole development process has shifted do to crunch backlash, their head writer/creative is gone and GTA Online changed their whole business model 

• paws up 2

Moderator 6,288
20 minutes ago, Twitter said:

100% agree I hope the game is just worth the wait. I would upset if we get a GTA V 2.0 situation. Even though V wasn’t too bad but 6 can be better.

Like I mentioned earlier even if they wanna do a larger map. I be here for a revamped Vice City since 4 was Liberty City and 5 was Los Santos. And make the entire map Florida and maybe some areas in Cuba. According to all the gamers I know, nobody was complaining about the map. We’re more so interested in better details, more accessible buildings and things. Also advanced tech on the game like buying a cellphone and using it more than just calling.

That would be really sick if they’d merge these worlds some how. Or even if they’d just allow more access to the locations, buildings, houses etc.

• paws up 2

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I just hope they move on from the old cities. Am I the only one not stuck in the nostalgia? :overit: Just want something new and revolutionary 

What kinda shady a**.. :mess:

• lol 3

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

did I say something offensive- I’m just really not a fan :mess: it’s about time they started using new and exciting cities

Wasn’t offensive but tag me next time. I do agree that it’d be nice to use other cities as long as it doesn’t take away from the essence of the game.

• paws up 1