Rina Sawayama: The Thread

Dirkje

The Popster 124

SAWAYAMA is flawless, I still need to fully listen to RINA the EP. My favourite song of hers currently is Snakeskin, that song is a moment! 

I'm hoping Bloodp*p is nowhere near her upcoming sophomore album, Lucid should only be a standalone track, we don't want no more oonts oonts please, she's too talented for that :rip: She should make more songs like Comme Des Garcon or Bad Friend and make more accessible songs if she wants to blow up (and get out of that independent label) :queen:

Gaming Leader 8,440

She's amazing. I knew her from 2017 with RINA and I was scared she might never get the fame and acknowledge from the public she deserved, but I'm so glad she's getting the recognition right now. I truly hope she gets a Lizzo/Billie moment very soon. I'm going to see her live in October 2021, and I'm so excited.

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653
2 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

She's amazing. I knew her from 2017 with RINA and I was scared she might never get the fame and acknowledge from the public she deserved, but I'm so glad she's getting the recognition right now. I truly hope she gets a Lizzo/Billie moment very soon. I'm going to see her live in October 2021, and I'm so excited.

I hope for you the event wont get postponed again. Around that time I'm supposed to see Dua but I doubt it. 

And yes she is getting the recognition, I just want her to make music that can be send to the radio so a proper era can be born. 

• 11 months later...
Popster to Popster 3,792

XS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:prideheart: