Is Heavy Metal Lover a Filler?

Gone

Deactivated 14,311

Interested in discussing on why or why not. Bring your evidence kids!

I personally absolutely love the song. Can see how someone thinks its filler though.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,423
x3

@HeavyMetalLover is her best song on her discography

It is masterpiece . A pop anthem. A totally unique song that sounds nothing like other song. It is just her best song:zoom:

So no it is not a filler and i can't see how everyone think it is.:lesson:

The OOH OHHs at 3:04 is what heaven sounds like. And i am not even overreacting. It is probably the most pleasant sound i have ever heard. 

Stream one of the best songs of all time :

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

It's not filler. Heavy Metal Lover is one of her career best. It's so creative and the lyrics are so deep and meaningful. She just wants your whiskey mouth all over her blonde south:romance:

Edited by thetea
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 2,177

It sounds so emotional and heartbreaking, especially the “I could be your girl girl girl” part. To me it’s the “911” of the album, it’s my most favorite track on BTW and nothing will ever change my mind, so no, it has its purpose and it’s not a skip.

• yaas, gaga 1

8 minutes ago, little legend said:

@HeavyMetalLover is her best song on her discography

It is masterpiece . A pop anthem. A totally unique song that sounds nothing like other song. It is just her best song:zoom:

So no it is not a filler and i can't see how everyone think it is.:lesson:

The OOH OHHs at 3:04 is what heaven sounds like. And i am not even overreacting. It is probably the most pleasant sound i have ever heard. 

Stream one of the best songs of all time :

It's one of her best, totally. Should've been the 6th single. You don't really hear hard hitting industrial beats like that often, at least in pop music

• paws up 1

Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

It sounds so emotional and heartbreaking, especially the “I could be your girl girl girl” part. To me it’s the “911” of the album, it’s my most favorite track on BTW and nothing will ever change my mind, so no, it has its purpose and it’s not a skip.

PERIOD. It's my favourite track from BTW and the lyrics have so much more depth to it the more you listen. 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

"Dirty Pony I can't wait to hose you down"

ENOUGH SAID. You also can't get me started on the "I could be your girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world?"

:dead: Luc was her greatest muse and I won't hear anything else.

Something about this song does something to me.  It feels big and powerful, one of the best off BTW. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

"Dirty Pony I can't wait to hose you down"

ENOUGH SAID. You also can't get me started on the "I could be your girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world?"

:dead: Luc was her greatest muse and I won't hear anything else.

Something about this song does something to me.  It feels big and powerful, one of the best off BTW. 

First loves normally are!

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

The latter part is still flamebait :billie:

I said I understand how one would think it? How in Alice's name is that flamebait?

Popster to Popster 3,812

No. HML is one of the best on BTW

Pop-a-911-ster 39,320
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I’m more R&B hip hop with some pop. But sometimes I add multiple elements or genres to my music.

Like Jewels N' Drugs? billie-but-cat.jpg

• shook 1