• Just Dance
    • Bad Romance
    • Born This Way
    • Applause
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Stupid Love

Popster to Popster 3,752
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion are my favorites. I never cared for Gaga’s earlier lead singles.

I agree with this

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 371
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion are my favorites. I never cared for Gaga’s earlier lead singles.

Perfect Illusion seriously did not deserve the hate, and still today I'm mad about it. Stupid Love could have been a bigger hit if it wasn't for that brutal leaks.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

100% agree especially with Perfect Illusion. PI really could’ve been THAT hit from Joanne if she performed it at the Super Bowl. That song was made for a stadium environment! 

I completely agree with you!!!

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

GLAD to see I am not the only one. No disrespect to her hit lead singles but I’ve been a fan of them. Applause is a but quirky and loud, BTW and BR are good but I don’t like when songs become overrated. Just Dance is tolerable but aged and wish it was shorter.

Tbh I did not like Just Dance and still don't. I understand why it was big at the time, though.

The other three I agree with suffering from overexposure. Bad Romance and Born This Way I honestly like better now that I don't hear them everywhere. Applause was the one I think I did like a little more when it came out than I do now.

Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion in a way don't fit in with the rest on this list, but I'm more partial to how they sound.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,761

I Love ALL her lead singles but Bad Romance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>