Lady Gaga Removed Her Twitter's Header

JJ Monster

The Fame Popster 371

interestingly, yesterday Lady Gaga has removed her Twitter header? Especially it happened to be a day after the inauguration day.

Ok Little Monster detectors, what do you guys think it is? And there are rumors something is coming on the 29th so:receipts:  

Unless she could be human experimenting like she did almost 2 years ago f :awkney: 

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

Yeah ill believe it when something is official. Remember when she changed her icon to the staff with the notes "g a g a" and people were convinced something was coming? :icant: :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

The Fame Popster 371
3 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Yeah ill believe it when something is official. Remember when she changed her icon to the staff with the notes "g a g a" and people were convinced something was coming? :icant: :icant:

That was the most annoying time period and still a mystery and even she almost updated her website with that galaxy looking Gaga notes :nicki_scream:

Popster to Popster 3,689
5 minutes ago, JJ Monster said:

That was the most annoying time period and still a mystery and even she almost updated her website with that galaxy looking Gaga notes :nicki_scream:

When was this? All I can think of is her tattoo with the musical notes 

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

When was this? All I can think of is her tattoo with the musical notes 

This was almost 2 years ago after when she updated all of her social media platforms with the Gaga notes. What happened was there was a glitche on her website and we saw that but she deleted quickly. But thankfully I still have the screenshot. I'm going to try to send it to you.

Edited by JJ Monster
  • thanks 1