A general music fan incoming

originaldoll94

Gaming Leader 8,440

Welcome baby! 

Please, explore the website and the various threads filled with clown users. We are promoting kindness, organic growth and love here. Feel free to be who you truly are and share your iconic takes.

If you have any question, you can ask me personally or the mod team directly (@Twitter @Dirkje@SLAG @admin @Bakugo)

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
3 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Welcome baby! 

Please, explore the website and the various threads filled with clown users. We are promoting kindness, organic growth and love here. Feel free to be who you truly are and share your iconic takes.

Someone called me?

3 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

Welcome, friend :gaga-thanks: So happy to see you here!

love ur profile pic. That was my fav bit in the MV along with the "youve been a very bad girl gaga" scene

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
13 hours ago, originaldoll94 said:

I'm Leon, i love all kinds of music including gaga! I love pop, rock, country, dance & everything inbetween!

I love meeting new people and making new friends, feel free to message or add me on personals (insta) on request! 😁

Welcome! Love versatility in music. We are super social here. Play some games, post some gifs and make friends! See you here out there :happydance:

Popster to Popster 3,889
9 hours ago, thetea said:

love ur profile pic. That was my fav bit in the MV along with the "youve been a very bad girl gaga" scene

Thank you! I found this and loved the filter over it. Such an iconic shot :romance:

• paws up 1