Gaga Album Aged Well

Impossible Princess

Select An Album   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Popster to Popster 3,689

Born This Way! I had a revival in Gaga’s music over the last year and I was surprised at how fresh the production sounds and I now like more tracks that my former teenage self might have overlooked :billie:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,686
52 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chromatica is her freshest work imo... after a year I still listen to most of the album every day (the singles I don’t listen to)

it’s just so replayable it doesn’t get old

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
19 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Not @NotDoctor @PETTY gonna keep flop reacting. Its true Joanne and ASIB are timeless in comparison to other bodies of work.

ASIB is fine there but Joanne might be "timeless" compared to the electronic music but who cares if it's an incohesive mess.  I would also argue that Joanne is NOT timeless.  Using acoustic instruments doesn't make something age well automatically. A-yo as a prime example

Edited by NotDoctor
  • thanks 1

Gaming Leader 6,416
5 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

ASIB is fine there but Joanne might be "timeless" compared to the electronic music but who cares if it's an incohesive mess.  I would also argue that Joanne is NOT timeless.  Using acoustic instruments doesn't make something age well automatically. A-yo as a prime example

School them cause they’re gonna LEARN today 

spacer.png

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Joanne. Chromatica after almost a year is still a total bop to me, but obviously there hasn't been enough time to really judge on longevity yet.

....I still can't believe Chromatica came out 8 months ago. :katy: