Following the unexpected entry of "3-Way (The Golden Rule)" into the Billboard 100, Lady Gaga has returned to host SNL where you have managed to fake your way into the writers' room. What sketches do you pitch for her?

GitHub

Her golden bird from the inauguration gradually gets bigger and bigger until it eats her. Inside the bird’s stomach she finally remembers her album and then is reborn, bursting from its stomach.

She immediately forgets it again. End skit.

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Her golden bird from the inauguration gradually gets bigger and bigger until it eats her. Inside the bird’s stomach she finally remembers her album and then is reborn, bursting from its stomach.

tbh I think you are onto something with the giant bird brooch and a throwback to the the iconic  egg  vessel

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, Dirkje said:

To make fun of trump? 

I have no doubt she'd do a political sketch, but tbh I'd rather he just not get air time anymore

Popster to Popster 3,752

This question is stemming from a fantasy I have in which I write a sketch for Lin-Manuel Miranda that parodies Mary Poppins entitled, Perry Boppins: The Manny from New Jersey.

I think for Gaga I would pitch The Amazing Mrs. Marvel about a superhero from the late 1950s who unsuccessfully tries to fight crime with singing & dancing. This is hardly a complete premise and I'm aware of that, but it could appeal to people who want to see her in a Marvel movie so it does have that going for it.

Spoiler

:rip:

ARTPOPster 2,173
4 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Stop leaking details of the 1000 Doves performance for the Grammy's, that would be great please :zoom:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

For real though, it wouldn't surprise me if Melissa Villaseñor, who's impersonated Gaga before, riffs on her National Anthem performance somehow. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
14 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

For real though, it wouldn't surprise me if Melissa Villaseñor, who's impersonated Gaga before, riffs on her National Anthem performance somehow. 

thank you for being the one person to take this question seriously :bradley:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Not the thread babes. :katy_pie:

tbh it's a fair enough assessment either way. I practically forgot about it by 20:22 myself :mess:

• lol 1