Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 hour ago, little legend said:

So BOTs are another fanbase that is on the list on our enemies?:icant: Like madonna fans ,Brit army , Navy ,Beyonce fans ,Katy Kats , Fighters ,Swifties , Venom fans , the irrelevant group that lost the #1 in the UK from ASIB fans, are not enough:icant:

It was Chromatica's second week. ASIB was against 21 Pilots :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 288
28 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Replay would have been Gaga’s Hung Up if it was the lead from Chromatica. 

25 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Replay lead, SL being a promo single only with video like Look at her now, followed by ROM as the 2nd single would been amazing. Then SC 3rd single in the summer. 3 #1s and SL a top 10 peak i fear. ROM winning ROTY,SOTY at the grammys and Chormatica being a AOTY nom 

The thing is we can’t simply rearrange singles from her eras and expect any difference. Yes, the singles (from the wrong order to poor selection to the quantity) have been a total mess every era after TFM; but, there were always opportunities to turn things around and her team has shown it just isn’t important for some reason. 

No matter your feelings on it, SL received acclaim that held up throughout 2020. It had her highest debut on BB/peak on Pop Radio in forever, and had she performed / released the acoustic VMA version of it at Together At Home and Interscope not pulled it from Radio, it would’ve been a moderate 20-ish week lead.

SL was relatable to the pandemic and could’ve been used to pivot the messaging strategy for ROM and Chromatica; “album is about dancing through pain of mental health and love is something the world really needs to focus on now.” Is Replay stronger? Sure. But, does anyone really think it would’ve had more organic success since we have to assume it’d have received the same treatment SL did? No. 

Chromatica was a solid, acclaimed album of potential hits that could’ve been a massive moment for Gaga: a Pop album that spoke to the GP in a relevant way. This could’ve been done as late as the 911 MV; 911 in September with Replay in October for Mental Health Awareness Month would’ve been perfect for her brand, given the album a compelling narrative for Awards, etc. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,772

If no one is interested to create the new thread then we can wait until 2000 pages no ? :cm:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,720
2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Do we really need a new thread though? Grammys already happened, Gaga is filming Gucci so there will be almost nothing to discuss until C3C release. 

It's nice to end this thread with a win but that's just me :flirtga:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

I want to add the ASIB WW chart runs too so if we move to another thread I won't be able to do it :giveup:

you had 6 weeks, Bad Kitty :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
11 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I think we need one of the mods or leaders to sanctify locking this thread before we get a new one

OT: Yes Gaga Yes Grammys

admin himself is online :mess:

Moderator 3,690

Is there actually a need to make a new charts thread? As far as I know, the tradition is imported from K*r*llD**ly because after a thousand pages or more, the website/thread started lagging. Is this the case here?

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
2 hours ago, Sir.Sim said:

Enjoy 

these two are my favorites

:icant:

Spoiler

it's funny cause Gaga and us to an extent probably wouldn't care that much if ROM lost lmaoo

Edited by WildAmerican
  • lol 1