I ranked all of Gaga's singles!

Doot

Popster This Way 821

Hey everyone!

I've been away for a while focusing on my personal life, and I created a YouTube channel for fun, just as a creative outlet. 

I recently ranked all of Gaga's singles (I also did a reaction to her National Anthem, obvi!). 

I would love it if you would check out the ranking! If you like, give the video a like and maybe subscribe if you are feeling generous!

Hope everyone is doing well. :-)

• paws up 14
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 821
2 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Not the king coming back. Glad to see your name pop up again. :bradley::love::bunny:

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Welcome back! Let me go view it shortly! Glad to see you have out energy into something amazing! 

Thanks guys. :ally:

• hugs 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

Hi babes 

spacer.png

Glad to have you back until you leave us for dead again 

spacer.png

but in all seriousness, I’m glad you’re taking time for yourself and putting your energy into this exciting new venture

spacer.png

can’t wait to watch!

spacer.png

• thanks 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 821
5 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I subscribed despite the bottom placement of SL which left me salty. :gaga-thanks::arguega: Gotta stan a water and horror brother ugh. 

About halfway through editing the video I started to get impatient so some thoughts were cut, specifically which state that I actually love all of her singles but as SINGLES?....girl not so much lol

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Doot said:

About halfway through editing the video I started to get impatient so some thoughts were cut, specifically which state that I actually love all of her singles but as SINGLES?....girl not so much lol

Let me unsubscribe. :arguega:

Spoiler

Jk. :gaga-thanks: Glad you took the time you needed for your mental health. Know we're here to support you and your work.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

That was a lot of fun!  Welcome back :gaga-thanks:

Spoiler

Low key was caught off guard by you not looking like Chris Evans in your pfp even though I know damn well you aren't Chris Evans :katy_pie:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Hey everyone!

I've been away for a while focusing on my personal life, and I created a YouTube channel for fun, just as a creative outlet. 

I recently ranked all of Gaga's singles (I also did a reaction to her National Anthem, obvi!). 

I would love it if you would check out the ranking! If you like, give the video a like and maybe subscribe if you are feeling generous!

Hope everyone is doing well. :-)

Welcome back :pirate:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

I enjoyed that very much, you got my subscription! Loved to hear your personal stories behind some of the songs. Thanks for sharing :love:

Spoiler

Ariana “latté” :laughga:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
28 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

I enjoyed that very much, you got my subscription! Loved to hear your personal stories behind some of the songs. Thanks for sharing :love:

Hide contents

Ariana “latté” :laughga:

I appreciate you saying that and thank you for noticing!

• paws up 1