Thoughts On Chromatica Oreos

JJ Monster

The Fame Popster 371

So the Chromatica Oreos are out, and what do you guys think of the Oreos? I think they taste really delicious.

And their fun to eat because you can either eat the frosting first then the cookies. And to let you guys know they are

really good dipped in milk and tea.

Image result for chromatica oreos

Gaming Leader 6,416

The cookie is oddly too crunchy and the cream is softer than usual. Also, the cream looks very messy. Usually, Oreos have the same amount of filling for all of them in the pack but for some reason, some of these have more filling than others and it’s sloppily constructed. :katy:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

@PETTY is correct, they're strangely hard. I think maybe because they're so fresh? Or something to do with the dye, but it's definitely a bit jarring. if you've had a golden Oreo, it's apparently the same flavor - but I never had before. Not nearly as good as normal Oreo, but not bad. With milk, I find them quite enjoyable. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
37 minutes ago, PETTY said:

The cookie is oddly too crunchy and the cream is softer than usual. Also, the cream looks very messy. Usually, Oreos have the same amount of filling for all of them in the pack but for some reason, some of these have more filling than others and it’s sloppily constructed. :katy:

It is a big crunch

The Fame Popster 371
2 minutes ago, admin said:

@PETTY is correct, they're strangely hard. I think maybe because they're so fresh? Or something to do with the dye, but it's definitely a bit jarring. if you've had a golden Oreo, it's apparently the same flavor - but I never had before. Not nearly as good as normal Oreo, but not bad. With milk, I find them quite enjoyable. 

Their definitely enjoyable and it's true sometimes when I take a bite, I think there will be crumbs all over me.

Popster to Popster 3,889

I hate golden oreos so I expected the same...and I got the same. I'm convinced oreos are only good because they're chocolate and without? Nah :mess: 

I want to like them, I wish they had made them in different flavors, especially traditional. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,672
15 minutes ago, admin said:

i actually bought a lot of golden oreos bc they're everywhere here and it's not that bad tbh

• paws up 2