Thoughts On Chromatica Oreos

JJ Monster

Popster to Popster 4,583

Mine are coming today and I have never been so excited to be disappointed 

Edit: So they came.  I think they're aggressively fine.  They taste sorta like slightly too old, store bought christmas cookies to me

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
12 hours ago, YourPocko said:

I am not sure how genius of marketing move Gaga and Oreo have done but I am obsessed to try them even if the taste is similar to golden Oreos ... I know I won't feel any difference taste-wise but I have and must and neeeeed to try them asap or I'm turning crazy (and I'm not forgiving them for not releasing them in Europe) :gaga-scream:

The Chromatica Oreos is definitely making big noise especially on TikTok. You could try Amazon? Where are you from in Europe?

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
8 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

Exactly. Another wasted opportunity. Oreos is now constantly coming up with new flavors, but they couldn't release a unique flavor for a collab with an artist? :mess:  

Everyone I know is asking what flavor it is and they all get confused when I say...it is just traditional golden. Wasted opportunity.

They needed to have different flavors.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
5 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

Mine are coming today and I have never been so excited to be disappointed 

Edit: So they came.  I think they're aggressively fine.  They taste sorta like slightly too old, store bought christmas cookies to me

What's weird is the first time eating them I didn't really care for them. But having it the next day I loved it! It's almost the similar experience of Chromatica album.

Edited by JJ Monster

Popster This Way 553
6 minutes ago, JJ Monster said:

The Chromatica Oreos is definitely making big noise especially on TikTok. You could try Amazon? Where are you from in Europe?

France ... I've tried Amazon and ebay but people are so full of greed and shipping fees are too much for me .. so I hope a shop would import a big number and sell them at a decent price here (also praying to win giveaway:leap:)

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
10 minutes ago, YourPocko said:

France ... I've tried Amazon and ebay but people are so full of greed and shipping fees are too much for me .. so I hope a shop would import a big number and sell them at a decent price here (also praying to win giveaway:leap:)

I know the prices on Amazon and Ebay are insane. Interesting, I've seen a Little Monster from France had them? If you have Instagram, contact this Little Monster from France. Go on Instagram or Twitter @omarkettaneart he'll be able to tell you!

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 477
15 hours ago, YourPocko said:

I am not sure how genius of marketing move Gaga and Oreo have done but I am obsessed to try them even if the taste is similar to golden Oreos ... I know I won't feel any difference taste-wise but I have and must and neeeeed to try them asap or I'm turning crazy (and I'm not forgiving them for not releasing them in Europe) :gaga-scream:

Well I had the same feelings but I gave up and ordered some from amazon. I just HAVE TO try! :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
8 hours ago, Doot said:

They are chalky and taste way too much like food dye....but I've eaten almost the entire box so I really can't complain. 

I'm not a big oreo fan, let alone golden oreos, but I'll probably buy some just to give them a try although that is what I fear.

Spoiler

INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Palm and/or Canola Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Yellow 5 Lake, Soy Lecithin, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

I just bought 4 big packs from amazon, pls no diarrhea after I spent so much on shipping :icant:

Wait? That's why my poop has been green lately:enigma:

Edited by JJ Monster
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 371
10 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

I'm not a big oreo fan, let alone golden oreos, but I'll probably buy some just to give them a try although that is what I fear.

Reveal hidden contents

INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Palm and/or Canola Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Yellow 5 Lake, Soy Lecithin, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor.

You're a Little Monster so try it!

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553
13 hours ago, JJ Monster said:

I know the prices on Amazon and Ebay are insane. Interesting, I've seen a Little Monster from France had them? If you have Instagram, contact this Little Monster from France. Go on Instagram or Twitter @omarkettaneart he'll be able to tell you!

Thanks for the lead. I'll send him a message but I'll guess either he got them from amazon/ebay or someone sent it to him... 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553
8 minutes ago, JJ Monster said:

You do know Oreos are Vegan?

Here are the ingredients if you wanna dig into it: Sugar, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Palm And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Yellow 5 Lake, Soy Lecithin, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor.

Also Oreo is known for not harming living creatures in their supply chain.

• paws up 1