Which celebrities share your birthday?

Lorde Von Kok

The Fame Popster 485
12 minutes ago, YourPocko said:

How can I find it??? When I google it it just gives me some random youtubers and that's it :gaga-scream:

Try Wikipedia?

17 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

No icons on my list :bradley: my birthday truly is a flop

I doubt it. What day is it?

Edited by calmar
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 485
1 minute ago, NYNJ Nights said:

April 1 (Fools' Day) :katy_pie: but let me know

April 1

Spoiler

Emperor Go-Saga - 88th emperor of Japan
Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor - ruled from 1328 to 1347
William Harvey - first person to completely and correctly describe the circulatory system of the human body
John Wilmot - One of the most learned individuals in the court of Charles II; considered one of the best poets of his era
Sophie Germain - a female mathematician who never gained recognition due to her sex, her work on several subject in math remains influential to this day
Otto von Bismarck - 1st chancellor of a unified Germany (1871-1890); renowned diplomat and creator of the first modern welfare state
James Fisk - American 'robber baron' who helped instigate the Sep 24, 1869 gold price crash by befriending and manipulating president Ulysses Grant
Richard Zsigmondy - 1925 nobel prize winner in chemistry
Sergei Rachmaninoff - famous piano composer who fled the Russian Revolution
Lon Chaney - the "Man of a Thousand Faces", renowned for playing tortured characters and his groundbreaking use of make-up
Clementine Churchill - wife of Winston Churchill
William Sidis - child prodigy in math and linguistics who entered Harvard at age 11
Abraham Maslow - known for his hierarchy of needs, a theory of psychological health based on fulfilling innate human needs with 'self-actualization' on top and basic needs like food on the bottom
Sydney Newman - co-creator of Doctor Who
Joseph Murray - surgeon and nobel prize winner who performed the first successful kidney transplant
Anne McCaffrey - author of the Dragonriders of Pern series
Ferenc Puskás - highest-scoring football (soccer) player of the 20th century, and one of the sport's first international stars
Debbie Reynolds - actress in the Golden Age of Hollywood, mother of Carrie Fisher
Vladimir Pozner - known in the west for his TV appearances during the Cold War, where he would explain the Soviet POV
Wangari Maathai - first African woman to win a nobel prize
Paul Manafort - former Trump campaign manager indicted for Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering
Jeff Porcaro - studio drummer with thousands of session hours, esp. in the 1980s
Terry Nichols - co-conspirator in the Oklahoma City bombing
Denise Nickerson - played Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Susan Boyle - singer who gained fame on Britain's Got Talent
Rachel Maddow - American television host and first gay woman to host a major primetime news program in the USA
Hillary Scott - co lead singer of Lady A (formerly Lady Antebellum)
Logan Paul - controversial youtuber

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
18 minutes ago, calmar said:

April 1

Reveal hidden contents

Emperor Go-Saga - 88th emperor of Japan
Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor - ruled from 1328 to 1347
William Harvey - first person to completely and correctly describe the circulatory system of the human body
John Wilmot - One of the most learned individuals in the court of Charles II; considered one of the best poets of his era
Sophie Germain - a female mathematician who never gained recognition due to her sex, her work on several subject in math remains influential to this day
Otto von Bismarck - 1st chancellor of a unified Germany (1871-1890); renowned diplomat and creator of the first modern welfare state
James Fisk - American 'robber baron' who helped instigate the Sep 24, 1869 gold price crash by befriending and manipulating president Ulysses Grant
Richard Zsigmondy - 1925 nobel prize winner in chemistry
Sergei Rachmaninoff - famous piano composer who fled the Russian Revolution
Lon Chaney - the "Man of a Thousand Faces", renowned for playing tortured characters and his groundbreaking use of make-up
Clementine Churchill - wife of Winston Churchill
William Sidis - child prodigy in math and linguistics who entered Harvard at age 11
Abraham Maslow - known for his hierarchy of needs, a theory of psychological health based on fulfilling innate human needs with 'self-actualization' on top and basic needs like food on the bottom
Sydney Newman - co-creator of Doctor Who
Joseph Murray - surgeon and nobel prize winner who performed the first successful kidney transplant
Anne McCaffrey - author of the Dragonriders of Pern series
Ferenc Puskás - highest-scoring football (soccer) player of the 20th century, and one of the sport's first international stars
Debbie Reynolds - actress in the Golden Age of Hollywood, mother of Carrie Fisher
Vladimir Pozner - known in the west for his TV appearances during the Cold War, where he would explain the Soviet POV
Wangari Maathai - first African woman to win a nobel prize
Paul Manafort - former Trump campaign manager indicted for Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering
Jeff Porcaro - studio drummer with thousands of session hours, esp. in the 1980s
Terry Nichols - co-conspirator in the Oklahoma City bombing
Denise Nickerson - played Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Susan Boyle - singer who gained fame on Britain's Got Talent
Rachel Maddow - American television host and first gay woman to host a major primetime news program in the USA
Hillary Scott - co lead singer of Lady A (formerly Lady Antebellum)
Logan Paul - controversial youtuber

yeah I saw on Wikipedia. No one of particular significance to me or this forum :billie: