Sorting Hat

nynj nights

Hogwarts House?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where would the sorting hat place you?

Popster to Popster 3,689

Okay Potterheads (or anyone else who may be interested), which house would you end up in?

harry potter GIF

GRYFFINDOR: values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Its emblematic animal is the lion, Its colours are scarlet and gold, and it corresponds to the element of Fire.

HUFFLEPUFF: values hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play. Its emblematic animal is the badger, yellow and black are its colours, and Earth is its corresponding element.

RAVENCLAFF: values intelligence, knowledge, curiosity, creativity and wit. Its emblematic animal is the eagle, its colours are blue and bronze, and its corresponding element is air

SLYTHERIN: values ambition, leadership, self-preservation, cunning and resourcefulness. Its emblematic animal is the serpent,  its colours are emerald green and silver, and its corresponding element is water

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

When I did the quizz, I got Gryffindor. :oscar:

emYuOOy.gif

I totally rigged the quiz when I was younger just so I could be with the cool kids :billie: but now I am honest with myself

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 553
3 hours ago, YourPocko said:

Sorry, I haven't watched Games Of Thrones so I won't know the references... :bradley:

The way I just had to mention GOT to get an ad on popa911 about GOT :laughga:

Screen-Shot-2021-02-10-at-12-15-05-PM.pn

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

According to both incarnations of Pottermoore I'm a Ravenclaw :shine: 

And my patronous is an Orca which I love.

That was all before I realized what a vile %#!& Rowling was so throw it all on the trash

Ngl though, @Bakugo, @Franch Toast and I would f-ing run that school from our book tower 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1