New Haus Labs = Sour Candy

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Is this why the Sour Candy video could be delayed for so long? So the Haus Labs products that were used in the video can come out before it? Gaga teased the possible video with the purple hair on Instagram once, none this can be a coincidence this has happened 3 times already throughout the era :oscar:

• shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I still find it very odd that she had purple hair...but since she's now filming Gucci, it is safe to say there is no SC video. Chromatica was thanos snapped along with many other things in 2020 :giveup:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
4 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I still find it very odd that she had purple hair...but since she's now filming Gucci, it is safe to say there is no SC video. Chromatica was thanos snapped along with many other things in 2020 :giveup:

Same here. I think she was ready to do something for the Blackpink concert in December but when that was cancelled I like to think she leaked We Could Be Lovers for us as a little compensation for the messy era :billie:

• sad 1
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,173
12 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Why does everything happen to me?:gaga-scream:

Quoted the wrong thing :katy:

I wanted to quote @NYNJ Nights :shakes:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • lol 2

The Fame Popster 319

Honestly the fact that people think her hair was a clue and had some sort of deeper meaning felt completely delusion and like a massive reach to me... I used to obsessively dye my hair different colours very often for years and years because it just feels good? Maybe Gaga was just having fun. This isn’t BTW era where everything is a clue/treasure hunt.

ARTPOPster 2,173
21 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Honestly the fact that people think her hair was a clue and had some sort of deeper meaning felt completely delusion and like a massive reach to me... I used to obsessively dye my hair different colours very often for years and years because it just feels good? Maybe Gaga was just having fun. This isn’t BTW era where everything is a clue/treasure hunt.

But she also said “Sour Candy. So sweet then I get a little angry. 🧝‍♀️” in the description of this post, so that’s what’s gotten people so wrilled up about it, honestly that’s what it seemed like too, just a normal hair color change, till she posted this :enigma:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2J0bVM4xS/?igshid=1ttvpm1pbspjo

The Fame Popster 319
30 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

But she also said “Sour Candy. So sweet then I get a little angry. 🧝‍♀️” in the description of this post, so that’s what’s gotten people so wrilled up about it, honestly that’s what it seemed like too, just a normal hair color change, till she posted this :enigma:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2J0bVM4xS/?igshid=1ttvpm1pbspjo

I know but she also posted Replay lyrics, I don‘t think she ever meant it to be deeper than that at all

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

I know but she also posted Replay lyrics, I don‘t think she ever meant it to be deeper than that at all

Well but then again it also fit with the picture of having Chromatica logo sketches on her forehead, this doesn’t really fit anything and it almost feels as if she was sorta hinting towards something, I don’t know, that’s just what I’m getting from it :enigma:

• paws up 1

The Popster 162
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well but then again it also fit with the picture of having Chromatica logo sketches on her forehead, this doesn’t really fit anything and it almost feels as if she was sorta hinting towards something, I don’t know, that’s just what I’m getting from it :enigma:

Omg i loved the symbolism. Her past traumas probably being represented by the symbols, further proving how much pain is in this album

Her mind it amazes

Edited by Aphrodizy26
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 477
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I'm also very sceptical about this. She could have just wear a wig for MV, no need to dye your hair. Maybe she was in a mood for something.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 162

I don’t understand why there’s so much doubt. I’m not saying I believe in every single insider… but we just got confirmation that there’s a new vinyl coming in the summer. It seems to me that they’re saving whatever may have been filmed for a rerelease. CTV could very well still be in the works/held until this timeframe. Wouldn’t put it past her to post all filmed performances/videos on there and future Chromatica Re Up material there as well. 
The SC video could be a good example of this. Along with Babylon AV and FW. Plus her youtube school awards performance and potentially whatever else we didn’t know of.

Not being delulu because I know she very well could just be wanting to rerelease a vinyl. But it’s definitely not out of the cards (a re-release, not my fanfic i just typed out kdkfkekf)